OT: I'm about to be RICH BIIITCHES!!!

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3480
Willing To Help??
Hello am Mr.Fred Kwame a citizen of Ghana working for the Barclay's Bank plc Ghana Branch. This is a Business proposition for you involving a huge sum of money (7.5M USDollars). I want to move the funds out of my Bank but am seeking for your help and cooperation.Please reply me back on my private email address (fkwame02@hotmail.com) as soon as you receive this mail.

Thank you
Mr.Fred Kwame
Accra Ghana.
+233246915976

Jealous much... All I do now is just wait!!!

and wait and wait.........for them to rob me blind... lmao.. Fu<kin' scammers need to die!!!

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 2938
Hard to believe people fall for that sh1t.

Silver Member
Username: Vivi2000

Owosso, Mi

Post Number: 210
I saw some scammer chat log, when the person they were trying to scam asked "Are you from nigeria?" they replied "Yes, have a good day sir".

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3910
Looks legit to me.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20689
Scammers are like the 1000's of seeds you see blowing in the wind from dandelions. Their hit rate may be astronomically low but it's that ONE that sticks that drives them to exist.

Kinda like cultivating a garden. You can spend 100's of hours catering to your harvest with fertilizer and constant waterings and weed pulling only to be disappointed by the actions of mother nature.

Yet how does that weed pop up from the crack on a busy street?

Determination man. FUcking determination.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 685
I truly hope that there is a special place in Hell just for scammers, right beside the spammers.

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton and/or Macomb, MI United States

Post Number: 1048
Reminds me of the email I got a while back...

I heard that some scammers in Nigeria actually become political figures there later.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1934
i have been to accra.
hahaha. trust me if that is really the place he is from im sure he would try to rob u blind.
we lost a black berry just by going to the airport.
i tell ya what! it is crazy in that place! a place we stayed at held the missionarys down by gun point and look two computers.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5203
Nigerian scams netted over $400 million in 2008, including $27.2 million from CitiBank. Officials say the total is likely at least $1 billion because alot of people are too ashamed to come forward and admit that they were scammed. There is also nothing the US goverment can do, which assigned the Secret Service and FBI to the case, because Nigeria refuses to allow them to prosecute or extradite the criminals. I did some research on this awhile back after a rich friend of my moms was taken for everything he owned: A tanning salon chain, a million dollar home, and all of his life savings. He was 74 and suffering from Alzheimer's

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23368
damn these nigerians are smart.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2688
My cousin listed his sub and amp on craigslist under my email and a few days later I got an email from some guy claiming to be a priest from Nigeria. Said he would pay all the shipping if it could be shipped overnight. B@stered even sent me an email that was a fake paypal reciept saying that the money has been transferred and it actually looked legit, but nowhere on my paypal did it say anything about the transaction. He even emailed me again saying he would like to send him HIS sub and amp since he already payed, and reassured me he wasn't a scammer since he was a priest lol. He told me he was from texas or something but wanted it shipped to his church in Nigeria for someone at his church.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23371
lol damn nigerian priests. hahahaha.

also these nigerians look through craigslist and look for apartments for rent. then they re-lists those apartments with the rent real low and take the deposits.

the government should do something about these fricking nigerians.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2879
f*ckin nig*ers.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23373
come on snow. delete that.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI