UPS SUCKS

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM REVOLUTION Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 613
ok this is whats going down sold/ship my 15" RD Alpha. well ship it to Canada. took a week to get to him. SHIP DATE Monday, June 15, 2009
got there TODAY
sub got f**k up so working thou it now.

hope this will go fast and send you another one out!
sorry Wayne

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3907
Well that sucks..

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2877
yeah UPS does suck. f*ckin steve.

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
HOLD UP snow, steve had nothing to do with this

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6865
someone forgot to make the package ups proof..

plan ahead.. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2878
no steve works for UPS now. haha.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Fully Loaded BL 15?, IA US

Post Number: 2260
Yea you will need your stuff UPS proofed for sure. your items will literally get hurled and thrown. I know people who work there, including my room mate.

Silver Member

Post Number: 615
well i'm feeling fedex now hahaha

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20684
U ndeniably
P ieces of
S hit

Sorry, it happens.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6866
well if it helps fedex killed my RD 3250.1

Silver Member

Post Number: 616
what happen to the 3250?? who can we trust?

Silver Member
Username: Wfbass

Stephenville, NL Canada

Post Number: 115
haha i was about to make this thread myself Quentin, yeah man ups sucks, i had to pay 150 for "duties" at the door as well. its funny cause the only time i get charged for it is when its shipped with ups. im a little disappointed about it but only cause i had a nice box for it made and i never had a 15" before...either way if i get a new one it'll all be worth it in the end im sure. i know its not ur faulf quentin its that f****n ups. gonna see if i can get a couple pics of my box i had biult for it as well

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6867
looks like it fell from something high.. a few times..

PCB got cracked in shipping

Silver Member

Stephenville, NL Canada

Post Number: 117
heres a couple pics of the box i got built, it aint covered with anything yet but ill be felting it black as soon as i get the felt, 3 cubes tuned to 35hz 42.5sq" port area

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4169
lol ups....youll never win a claim. usps ftw. they broke my revo 10 that i shipped off and the guy had a check in hand in 2 days after claim was approved.

i bought a 05 xxx and the seller shipped it ups, ups took it out of the original shipping crate from re, put it in one of their boxes with a small piece of styrofoam and one piece of brown paper. they even printed a new label with a new tracking number. well you guessed it...it got destroyed, AND WE LOST THE INSURANCE CLAIM!!!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20685
Fagolas.

Silver Member

Stephenville, NL Canada

Post Number: 118
i had the sub hooked up to my home stereo(150rms) and it sounded ok free air but its impossable to mount the sub way it is. i hope they pay for the sub and fast.

Bronze Member
Username: Loudgangsta

Post Number: 23
that sux it happened. but how was it packed? for it to break like that looks like the packing job is to blame more than ups.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5201
I agree with Hunter. I have been using USPS to ship everything for a long time now with zero issues. Not only are they usually a bit cheaper, but your package gets there on time and in way better condition than UPS or FedEx.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3473
Usps
fed ex
ups

in that order

What a waste of good equipment.. Sorry bout the bad luck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 617
i may look in to usps. and i like the box great work

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1648
x2 mark, i always use USPS

Silver Member
Username: Vivi2000

Owosso, Mi

Post Number: 209
Damn that sucks. Looks like i know who to ship whith when i need to now.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3909
I think if you packed it well enough then nothing that bad should of happened IMO.

Silver Member

Post Number: 619
well if thats true how would u stop this? it looks like a hammer got toking to it

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20688
One thing I HATE about UPS is their estimated delivery date using their tracking. It is almost ALWAYS wrong from the get go. In my experience at least 8/10 packages end up being "rescheduled". They never get it right it seems.

Most certainly USPS FTW. Two days means two days.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6519
iv been using usps lately too. one problem I had was i was quoted 8 days to ship from fl to hawaii and it took around 20.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3481
I will say that it is bullsh!t to try to put the blame for that sub arriving in that condition on the customer. Period. You should be able to put a shipping lable on the motor of that sub and ship it w/o packaging it and it arrive is the same condition. it was when you gave it to them. They would probably be better taken care of if they could see what they were hauling, so long as any damage was noticed the person that handled it directly before them was held accountable.. If it was damaged when they recieved it and let it go then they should have reported it and they should still be held accountable. I'm in fantasy world now. That would never happen. It is a shame that a few POS co<ksuckers would disrespect others property and give the company feeding their families a bad name... 10 years ago I would have only used UPS. But that sh!ts ancient history . What a waste of great equipment.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11488
I use Fed Ex and Fed Ex only. I associate with no company which hire people like Steve

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3911

quote:

One thing I HATE about UPS is their estimated delivery date using their tracking. It is almost ALWAYS wrong from the get go. In my experience at least 8/10 packages end up being "rescheduled". They never get it right it seems.

I dunno about that. Every package I've ever gotten from UPS has always been the date it said on the tracking and had recent updates daily. If anything USPS has crappy tracking, it barely updates anything.

and stfu yanks lol :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 620
haha ture on the usps tracking

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20692
Well I'm only speaking from my experiences. I receive many deliveries from my knife dealer and they of course have a UPS account. If I order something on a Wednesday night, the info is sent to them the next day for pickup, (I'm copied on the request email). Friday I will be sent a confirmation email from UPS with the delivery date of say that following Tuesday. Monday comes and that package has yet to even leave the state it was picked up in so naturally the delivery date pushes at least 1 day to Wednesday. Already a week has past. It then shows up on my doorstep on Thursday. I'm an impatient mothérfucker when it comes to my goodies so to me that's too long.

Then I have other companies I buy from that take at least two weeks for my package to get here. THAT'S down right ignorant to me.

USPS. Two day priority means just that. Two days. Take Brad's knives I sent him. Mailed on Saturday, he gets them on Monday. I'm in Jersey and he's in Cali.

UPS eats crow on that one.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23366
feel bad for that sub.

from a guy who ships 20-30 boxes a day with ups, i must say it gets to our customers on time and without any problems. i have bought many stuff and the seller shipped with ups and so far i got everything on time and in good shape (knock on wood).

now fedex is a different story. when i bought my first sound splinter rl-s, it got "lost". i tracked it and it said it got delivered but it didn't. i called fedex and they insisted it was delivered and told me to look outside my front door. they were trying to tell me maybe my neighbor took it. i told them the addy was a business and i am in the store all day and then they said they'll look in to it. i think the fedex driver knew what it was and took it and just had someone sign it. anyways mike at soundsplinter is a cool guy so he sent me another sub (direct signature required this time) and he filed a claim with fedex.

btw guys when shipping with fedex please put direct signature required cause i think there are alot of thieves working for fedex.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3486
as with anywhere likely^^^ I hate theives
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us