Any Interest/For Sale

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 3198
Mint Condition Panasonic CQ-V7003
-Got Inspired to look for a new slideout TV because my brother has a sweet double din and has bluetooth and USB drives and all types of cool stuff and I want a new one. Mines in perfect condition, I believe I have the original box.
$300 plus shipping?

Garmin Nuvi 205W (Perfect Condition, Original Box)
-Got it honestly because I went through a stage of wanting a lot of screens in my car but realized I always know where I am going and I don't need a garmin
$150 plus shipping

Diamond D312D4 (Perfect Condition)
Just about to lift my jeep (taking out my spare) so now I have the room for triple 12s (my dream) so I don't need this little cutie anymore, works great, looks awesome, sounds better.
$75 plus shipping

All prices negotiable because I am kinda just checking out what I can get for everything but I am also totally willing to sell if I can get the prices I want for everything.

Not willing to trade unless you have a badazz slideout TV.

I'm in the carolinas on vacay without my car so I can't get pics, but take my word for it (hopefully that means something to some people) that everything's mint

Also have a JL 500/1 and 300/2 willing to sell for the right price (250 shipped and 200 shipped respectively maybe?)

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM REVOLUTION Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 611
I got a Clarion VRX775VD refurb with ipod hook up

i want to look @ the Garmin Nuvi 205W if any pic?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11721
I have the nuvi 205 not a bad piece but it doesnt have street naming just right and left in blah blah miles.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us