What do you guys think

Bronze Member
Username: Woofers4life

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 97
of the RE AUDIO MX15D2? i just came across it and it looks rather good and if it is i may try it out see how it throws around the pressure.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6853
the newer model from RE to take place of the old XXX.. decent output.. more of a higher power SQ sub.. although horrible motor noise if inverted

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4159
my exact words^

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6860
what exactly are you looking for in a sub?

Bronze Member

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 98
im looking for Good SPL and some SQ more spl though lol i want to try an 18in set up i been lookin at FI BTL and BL and just came across this i didnt see the 18 but i found it later im tryin to get to 130 or more on 1 18in set up

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1794
1 thing Big D... use some punctuation lol. its hard to read your posts without a single comma or period.

other than that 130 will be easy to do with a single 18. Whats your budget for everything (ie. amp, box, sub, wiring)??

are you just wanting to add a sub? or are you looking to replace your front speakers as well? do you have a HU?

Bronze Member

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 99
Pretty much an Entire system, new HU and sub and amp in a S10 more than likely a new compent set with its own amp to push them.

i heard an 18in DD 9518g D1 coils at 2ohms on a MA 3000.1 and it bangs but he said he was only hitting 138.5 (yea only) and i loved it so thats whats got me stuck on getting an 18 he also had his componets powered by a Fosgate 300.1 amp and it was so clear i loved his entire system.

total budget probly 800$ or so but over time cause im only 17 lol

sorry about the punctuation and stuff i type in hurry sometimes lol.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3465
throw about 1500-2000 wrms of clean power on one of my alpha's and you'll get more than you are asking and still sound great( box and install dependant though)

Bronze Member

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 100
Whats the VC config?

What would it do on say an AQ2200d at 1 ohm say about 4.5-5 cu ft at 35-40hz tune gonna push around in your opinion.

i been thinking about this for months i was about ready to get it but i lost my job....

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6862
your not going to do a complete system on $800.

Silver Member

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 101
Basically i will get the sub and the amp for around 800 is what i meant.

i got a Alpine deck waitin for the new system and i got 0ga wire on the way its just gettin the money for the most important parts subs and amp electrical.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6863
sub/amp at 800 is doable

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3468
they are D2 vc. would be perfect on an AQ2200. you would want about 5.5-6^3 ft after displacements for a more musical setup. tuned to 35 hz. mid 40's should be easy with it. Even higher is possible with smaller box and bigger port, but not as musical.. These things hit the uppers as good as any and the lows are above avg, as well. great all around sub. i am running 2 on a rd5750 @.5 ohm daily and they are loud and clear.
check out my channel
http://www.youtube.com/hittinone

Silver Member

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 102
lol i have seen them and i love your system i want 2 of them but money wise isnt do able for the electrical it would take to power the amp to power 2 of them.

i will certainly let you know in the next couple of weeks if i will buy one of your Subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us