THE BIG QUESTION. WHAT SPEAKERS SOUND THE BEST LETS ALL TALK.

Username: Drgnswy

Post Number: 1
ok seriously now. We all have a preferance for one reason or another. I got a list here of some speakers and if anyone knows about them put your feed back in this thread. I wanted to come here and do it because doing it in a ...say rockford foagate forum most of the people will just say rockford is the best so I dont want and one to be biased really. Just give your experience. The only experiance I have is i bought a couple of boston acoustics 13 years ago and one of them has a hole in the tweet and it still sounds sick load and clear. but these are old and the rms wattage is only 50 watts. Times are dif now and I have more powerful amps so here are some speakers I listed. What do you people think sounds the most detailed and clear without distortion. and please list any others you think are better. I am listing coaxial speakers here. I bought some infinity kappa series that came with cross overs and they sounded like crap. they sucked bad. And I spent more on them. They just didnt have a loud crisp detailed sound. What does?

Boston Acoustics SL95
6" x 9" SL Series 2-Way Car Speakers
Power Handling:
Peak: 200 watts
RMS: 60 watts

JL Audio VR690-CXi -
Sensitivity: 89 dB
* RMS Power Range : 80 Watts
* Peak Power Handling: 160 Watts

Diamond Audio D391i
Sensitivity: 91.5 dB
* RMS Power Range : 75 Watts
* Peak Power Handling: 150 Watts

MB Quart DTF 169
Sensitivity: 90 dB
* RMS Power Range : 60 Watts
* Peak Power Handling: 140 Watts

Rockford Fosgate T1693C
Sensitivity: 90 dB
* RMS Power Range : 110 Watts
* Peak Power Handling: 220 Watts

the rms wattage does matter but what matters more is how crisp and detailed does each one sound.
These are just to name a few what do you people think?

Username: Drgnswy

Post Number: 6
One more thing. If anyone can point me to a thread that has all this info in it please point me there. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us