Got my stem

Silver Member
Username: Tylersliva

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 261
ok guys i know ive been changing my mind about subs and amps for a while but my bday is today and i got a alpine type r 12" and the kenwood 1800w max... i got the d2 voice coils and my amp puts 500rms at 4ohm and thats wat i wired my sub to.. and i got it in my old ported box for now and let me tell u im completly shocked,... i thought my jl 12w0 put out clean bass but the r puts it to shame... the r puts out clean bass and it is pretty loud too... i didnt take any pics but fi you guys want me to i will but please i dont want any mean comments about my box its just temparary but it sounds good.. i cant wait to break in the sub... im gonna get another soon maybe 2 more lol!

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4685
Sounds good. Happy birthday.

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1177
cool...I was happy with my type-r when I had it they are solid subs.

throw some pics up

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 2929
we want pix and if your happy with it its all that matters.

Bronze Member
Username: Dangeranger

Ohio United States

Post Number: 89
hey happy birthday man, mine is today also. Going out to get the craftsmen interchangable battery deal. I'm going to build a box and i Dont even have any subs to put in it lol.

Silver Member
Username: Tylersliva

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 262
k i need to borrow my buddies camea and illl post pics

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15137
ive said it a million times : those Rs are some great subs in its price range ....

Silver Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 204
I'm gonna agree with you there Rovin my friend has a type-r was the first one I ever heard and just over all great sub little bit more on the pricey side but still great like you said for in its price range.

Glad you like it man and that is all that matters, your the one who has to listen to it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us