Username: Jerel_coles

Pennsylvania United states

Post Number: 15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXM1wOqPVAs

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7508
Give me that same car and same amp...I'll slap together a box for a DD2512 and smoke that Pioneer :-)

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2672
I'm not gonna lie, doesn't really seem all that impressive (as far as bass). But I would have to hear it in person to really tell if it sounded good.

Where did you get that box???

Gold Member

Post Number: 7509
The box looks like an AudioEnhancer KPVR single 12" prebuilt.

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 1836
lol the ending part was funny with all that text scrolling up esp the price of the amp and sub.......made me chuckle.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20617
Why does today's youth have to claim superiority over everyone else? Showing us what you got is respectable enough. Install looks clean and simple. Why did you have to tag all that "I'm da man wit all da money" attitude at the end lol?

God I want my teens and 20's back.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15098
quoting MSRP doesnt make sense since u can get online deals & pay 1\2 that

imho & im not bashing but for 1500wrms & a sub of that calibur i was expecting to see the trunk rattle like crazy

here is a vid of my buddy's older 5000 pioneer being run off 2 1500d sundown amps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxx3bnRoOY

his ride has 2 layers of second skin yet still rattles .....

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3434
I'm Shinin'. Like the song.... with a lil work and some tweakin'. should be a decent lil setup. As long as you are happy , no one elses opinion matters... My only problem is that I am usually never satisified. lol

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 652
well as far as the rattling goes it comes down to the trunk lid slapping the weather stripping and the bump stops. I put two sets of weather stripping on my trunk and it worked like a champ.

As far as the setup goes it looks clean. Butttt If you have so much money whats with different brand amps? and you have cloth... I suggest getting a box built for the sub

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1768
dude really..? you put the MSRP on there..

you say that no one is louder? HAH. you have a single 12 on 1500rms... thats not the loudest by a long shot. if money aint a problem, then step your game up son.

you aint slappin less u got dem keekers mayne!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
that stuff i posted about money and the resell price was beacause locals say their stuffis louder even though mine is louder than to jl w7's powered on jl 1000 watt amp and i out out pounded two 12" p3 fosgates on a 2000 watt fosgate amp but locals still hate .. its so loud in person wish u guys could hear it i can flip quarters when i play plies all black .. i want more bass thought waht do you guys reccomend

Gold Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 1055
Umm.....

LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 3435
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXj6WniW4Fk&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr6sjuCCjFw&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BynSXTkHCsU&feature=channel_page

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 658
System is decent. Your attitude and outlook sucks though.

Gold Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1112
haha wow hmmm i have a question how did you beat all those subs where you playing it by ear or did you use a term lab? if u used a term lab congratz if not then your just joking nothing maters unless you have proof on a mic

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
by ear like 6 ppl said mine was louder

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4154
id would honestly go with a different sub. :-( i do not like those subs what so ever :-( they are border line junk imo. they arent daily, they dont take a lot of power, they are way to heavy, and need a fairly large enclosure. amps seem to be pretty good. :-) i think id try and get an audiopulse revo OR a tc sounds tc3000. re audio sx is also a good ground pounder sub. lol. retail....if i did retail one what my stuff cost it would make most sick. :-( makes me sick just thinking about it.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20623
The term "retail" is a meaningless number generated my any manufacturer in hopes of fooling the customer in believing they are receiving a much greater deal than they are. Anyone who buys wholesale knows this.

Heck anyone can throw a few pieces of wood together, paint it and throw a sub in it and call it an engineered product. "Retails" for $249, yours for only $179, worth $50.

I buy my knives in bulk and see hilarious bloated marked up "retail" numbers generated by the manufacturers on the boxes. I have too much of a conscience to price anything that high. Instead I take the knife in the back out of the transaction and charge only what it's worth, plus a small commission for myself. I like sleeping at night.

So in short that $1100 sub was sold to you for $XXX amount which was marked up 8 times previously every time it changed hands and probably made for $26.50.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11475
Lmao

Bronze Member
Username: Excursion

Post Number: 43
if paid half of what you listed for prices you still got ripped off.

Gold Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1114
haha by ear your system is crap but if you like it you like it is yours

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Tucker, Georgia United States

Post Number: 327
The "wolf ticket" selling at the end of the video, killed it for me. You came to the wrong place to show off a bragging video, with your current setup. The guys on here have systems that will totally destroy ours, while simultaneously leaving you dumbstruck. Here is an idea , why not play "Big Bass take little bass" with Wickedbass. or Mark Brockman and see who wins?LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
if my sub sucks so bad then why is it the 2nd best 12 on . onlinecarstereo.com and why is it the world record holder ?? i think its amazing .. you guys havent heard it in person so how can u say negative things . ive came so far when i first got it everything was a mess .. need a new box and amp etc .. i could easily buy 4 12's and put them in my tahoe but im satisfied with what i got now ? and its still underpowered by 1000 watts ! and on my amp by gain is turned down at the lowest point ???

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6805
i see those at the local mexican flea market every weekend :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7512
Its the 2nd best on that site because they make the most $ hyping and selling it.

As for holding world records, that was Scott Owens w/ 13 of the subs you have in and Extreme vehicle. Allen Dante currently has 2 DD99z18's in his Extreme vehicle that is louder.

BTW.
What are the specs on your box?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i have no clue .. the guy said it would make it louder so i bought it

Silver Member
Username: Msand951

San jacinto, Ca Usa

Post Number: 113
If you came came here to ask for advice u came to the right place. I didnt know of all the good brands of car audio till i came here and learned a whole lot. But if you came to show off and think your the sh!t. You should stop posting cause these guys really know there sh!t. I would listen with what they have to say. I Have a 15" revo i tuned my amp to sub in a box that is to small and small port but it sounds awesome now. im pushing it with 1600rms. but I am going to build a bigger box myself for it. Just because thats what these guys recommend. And it will work. If you want more output and your going to stick with that sub built a bigger box bigger port tune it right and if your under powering it buy a different amp.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6807
"i have no clue .. the guy said it would make it louder so i bought it"

thats why so many crappy shops are still open today

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
i came here for advice not to brag ive heard some amazing systems .. 4000 watts on to american bass 15's .. what kinda amp would u recomend for that sub and idk who to build a better box for me

Silver Member

San jacinto, Ca Usa

Post Number: 115
Well for the amp i would get the kicker 2500 mono block there underrated so it should push more . and thats at 2 ohm. so if your sub is a dual 1ohm or dual 4 ohm should match up pretty good. As for the box you got you responce on your other thread. The guys that answered u are good guys that know their sh!t so i would go with them if not build it yourself. i gone around my area asking shops about box building and they know about the cu ft. but when i asked them about tuning it they didnt know what i was talking about. So you just cant trust stereo shops.
check out this site about high output box.http://www.audioque.com/aq/subEnclosure.htm
and you will learn why a box is so important. they have a lot of good info plus there subs and amps are awesome and inexpensive .

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5171
You come here with that shitstain of a system with all that bragging crap at the end -- and with a myspace named jerelpwnsnubs??? $1100 sub? Try $499. Your deck, amps and box sück balls. It would be one thing if you came here and said something like "this is my system and it's all I know and can afford and I am happy with it". I would have said right on man, that's cool. But it's an entirely different story (and response) with the way you come off.

quote:

even though mine is louder than to jl w7's powered on jl 1000 watt amp and i out out pounded two 12" p3 fosgates on a 2000 watt fosgate amp but locals still hate

I got a good laugh out of this thread. Jerel, I am sorry to be the one to inform you.... but you haven't seen, heard, or pwned anything yet. Good luck in the future though, you'll get there if your attitude and knowledge vastly improves.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2585
Come on guys,its not THAT bad! It could be a lot worse. At least its not Sony or Boss or somethin like that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
haters haters haters .. well see whos laughing when i put those 2 kicker solox 18's in my tahoe haha on three 2400 planet audio amps

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2860
woa! no waiiii.

Silver Member

San jacinto, Ca Usa

Post Number: 116
Then whats next a jackhammer

Just stick with your myspace.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2679
2 subs on 3 amps?!? hahahaha. Still there is people on here that would smoke you.

Lightning Audio has made better equipment that what you have. Seriously.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 2927
OH no this fu(ker has planet audio. What the fu(k are you going to do with two Solo X? You don't even know how to build a box.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 671

quote:

Good luck in the future though, you'll get there if your attitude and knowledge vastly improves.

This.

quote:

haters haters haters .. well see whos laughing when i put those 2 kicker solox 18's in my tahoe haha on three 2400 planet audio amps

lulz

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 1847
"haters haters haters .. well see whos laughing when i put those 2 kicker solox 18's in my tahoe haha on three 2400 planet audio amps"

lol......how are you going to wire the 3 amps to those 2 subs?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4679
I feel funny when I touch myself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3437
Jerel- call me (337-438-2957) if you are serious and would like help. or email me--
hittin1 at hotmail dot com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
alright im just asking for advice now ..guy at the shop said my bas would hit hard with two apocalypse 12's ? but their only 1000 rms apeice and my one sub is 2500 rms should i stick with my sub a get a killer amp ? he has a chevy ss i think with two apocalypse 15's with 4 .. 2400 planet audio amps and its insane how would it is .. loudest ive ever heard

Silver Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 250
jerel wayne coles

Turn your gain all the way up on your amp and when you start smelling that lovely burnt wire smell, you know your doing it rite.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20633
"I feel funny when I touch myself."

Gospel right there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
nah ill pas on that one .. i already blew the first one i had .. the gain is on super low

Silver Member
Username: Brewsky

Prince george, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 207
my eclipse ti 15 on a zx1000.1 i bet owns it :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us