John Quack

Silver Member
Username: Bumpin_buick

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 254
I would like to have a few words with you. I would hope that instead of making accusations with no material backing. I would like to ask you a few questions for once, see why you feel you have so much information on the companies, also what gives you the rights to bash them. I will list my questions for you in order, if you wish to not answer some I understand but I would hope for good reasoning.

What organization/s do you compete in?
What is your current setup?
What is your affiliation with car audio companies?
What is your full time occupation?
What is your background in car audio?
Why do you feel the reason to bash companies without supporting facts?
Who are you holding a grudge with?
Do you or have you ever benefited this forum or any forum you have ever been on?

Few trick questions for ya now...
Who is CJ Parks?
What was the purpose of the LMS technology?
What is the name of the ferrite magnesium company used for 90% of todays markets of subs.

If you are able to answer these questions, I will show an ounce of respect for you but until that time I find your remarks pointless and a waste of my and everyone elses time.

PS. Im not here on Steves, Jacob, or Alex's behalf. Im just sick of hearing your bullshit non-stop and its really starting to bug me. I will be at any 3x event in the US this year at least that I can make and at world finals as always. Id love to meet you in person and hear (with confidence) that you feel justified int he ridiculous arguements you stir here. My theory is you are just lazy and an idiot, maybe connected with PAP as well.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 753

quote:

I would like to have a few words with you. I would hope that instead of making accusations with no material backing. I would like to ask you a few questions for once, see why you feel you have so much information on the companies, also what gives you the rights to bash them. I will list my questions for you in order, if you wish to not answer some I understand but I would hope for good reasoning.

What organization/s do you compete in?
What is your current setup?
What is your affiliation with car audio companies?
What is your full time occupation?
What is your background in car audio?
Why do you feel the reason to bash companies without supporting facts?
Who are you holding a grudge with?
Do you or have you ever benefited this forum or any forum you have ever been on?

Few trick questions for ya now...
Who is CJ Parks?
What was the purpose of the LMS technology?
What is the name of the ferrite magnesium company used for 90% of todays markets of subs.

If you are able to answer these questions, I will show an ounce of respect for you but until that time I find your remarks pointless and a waste of my and everyone elses time.

PS. Im not here on Steves, Jacob, or Alex's behalf. Im just sick of hearing your bullshit non-stop and its really starting to bug me. I will be at any 3x event in the US this year at least that I can make and at world finals as always. Id love to meet you in person and hear (with confidence) that you feel justified int he ridiculous arguements you stir here. My theory is you are just lazy and an idiot, maybe connected with PAP as well.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 914
Hes been talking sh!t ever since he joined.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6745
interested as well. and if he's connected with pap, that's so sad. i used to actually recommend those subs and liked them, but never will again if he really is.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 255
With how he called out Alex (Cascade Designs) and holds grudges against other sub companies... everything leads me to believe he is a Peirce brother. Also the fact that he makes claims with no supporting facts... I mean it simply leads up to that.

Simple fact is he will ignore this just like he ignored my posts on other forums and then when I went on their forum, I was banned for simply sending him a PM saying to call me so we can work out our differences.

Even if this isn't them I have tons of horror stories about PAP and their products as well but I will leave those aside for another night around the campfire. Until then I hope John "Quack" (possibly Pierce) will enlighten me with answering a few of my questions, maybe he can prove he actually knows what he is talking about for once. BTW I will post my responses to the questions as well if he would really like, to better show why he should not be posting to people who are above him in car audio knowledge.

Bronze Member
Username: The_mod

BANVILLEUSA

Post Number: 46
Lets try and keep this kind of thing to PM's.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1770
PMs? they never work...

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3002
Always works for me....

Spamming the subwoofer section with internet "call-outs" makes this forum look worse than it already has become.

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1612
hahaha i knew it, someone else thinks he's with PAP :-)

roman_noodles is a screen name on their forum i believe

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 256
This isnt a "call out" he has made several claims with out any idea of what he is talking about, im simply asking for his background. Im not e-thugging, im not talking bad, I simply want more information. The sections on this forum are so un-organized as it is, i dont think anyone really minds me making this thread do they?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3005

quote:

This isnt a "call out" he has made several claims with out any idea of what he is talking about, im simply asking for his background

Thats why I said PMs would work. But it's whatever. There are no mods on this forum so you can do as you please no matter who likes or doesn't like it.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1614
he's from baltimore marylanddddd, 18 years old

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1828
Lol, I hate Baltimore. I grew up there and the place is a dump.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20621
C'mon guys. They have a nice aquarium there.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1615
oops i was wrong, not from balitmore wrong guy sorry!!! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 243

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 755
lol john's a puss.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4151
dude troy you only have 1800 posts? i thought you had way more...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6748
morning bump for answers. i know he saw this by now.

Silver Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 244
I hear it but don't see it.

Bronze Member
Username: Roman_noodles

Balling, Usa Usa

Post Number: 60
How cute, you guys made a thread just for me :-) I think it is funny you would waste that much time of your life to type such a long post for nothing. I have nothing to prove to anyone, I speak my mind and da troof.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2848
k. fo

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 261
John it seems as though you have just proven to everyone on this forum that you have no sense of car audio and simply put are a coward, you make blatant accusations with no supporting facts and you simply do not have the courage to even defend yourself.

Ask me, or better yet anyone on this forum a question, they will tell you the answer or if they do not know it, they will put it out there on the table for you. After your last response I am at the conclusion that this is John from PAP. As he tends to put his tail between his legs and walk away when hes put to the defensive side yet he has no issue as making accusations. I will be at world finals again this year in Tulsa, assuming you or your "team" has anything built up for it I would love to see your theories on SPL, ive all ready seen your pathetic attempts at making strong subs. I will be in USACI Mod 2000-40000, DBdrag SSNW, and Bassrace 149.9, Im sure you will see me.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6754
wow, what a bitc_h response from him. i like how he acts all big when attempting to bash a company, regardless of the lack of proof he has for it, but when called out himself he runs and hides. what a puss_y.

Bronze Member

Balling, Usa Usa

Post Number: 62
Haha. Prove what? Because I won't do what you want I am scared? You girls need to understand that I don't care :-) Everything I have stated is true. Please point out what I have said that is false. i will be waiting on this. For one, you have NO clue what I have done/did/doing. Not going to say either :-)

Why not you ask? Because I don't have to lol. Why would I open myself up on the interwebs to be ridiculed? Sorry but I will keep my experience and background a secret.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1620
keep your thoughts and future comments a secret too please

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 262
Your an idiot and that is the dumbest excuse I have heard from anyones mouth. You have no experince, you have no record. And my biggest issue with you is you have no supporting fact or truth for what you say.

You have not once listed one supporting fact to any claim you have ever made, whether it is against SD, RD, or Cascade Designs.

If you want to point out an issue with a product, go right a head but make sure your smart about it and know what your actually talking about.

Heres a few example for you John.
Example 1

"Who cares if you use the amps, nothing special.
ANYONE can get those amps and sell them with their name on them."

Call up CJ Parks in South Korea, I talk to him on a weekly basis, he will not use the same parts in the sundown amps as he does in others, same board but thats like saying every computer with a LGA775 is the same, its clearly a huge difference.

Example 2
"Sorry Jacob, but a one tone wonder won't do anything on the streets. Keep your little no-panel Jeep at the house. "

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about here, I was at SBN btw and heard Jacob play it, does just as good as any SPL car on music and better then some if not most.

Example 3
Talking about Cascade Designs Omega you stated " Put it this way, they do not hold power well and output lacks. "

Interesting because currently everyone running them is hitting higher scores just from drop in. I have tested em daily at 5kwrms a piece and even Snow and Staven saw that in person, that is what I call supporting facts/proof.

And last but not least I find this interesting in the Cascade Omega thread
I just like how now days anyone can own a sub business and not know a dam thing about it.
"I don't have to explain myself, I don't own a business in audio."

So you flat out said your not in the car audio business. There for you have no prior experience with the building of any of the equipment you have tried to ridicule. You sir need to either answer my original questions like a mature adult to at least justify you know something about car audio because as of thus far you have not mentioned one thing that would make me believe you have an idea on what you are talking about and quite frankly your making yourself look like a fool.

Bronze Member

Balling, Usa Usa

Post Number: 63
So I am the idiot huh? Lets start with your grammar and see who the idiot is shall we. :-)

"Your an idiot and that is the dumbest excuse I have heard from anyones mouth. You have no experince, you have no record. And my biggest issue with you is you have no supporting fact or truth for what you say."

Correct form:

(You're) an idiot and that is the dumbest excuse I have (seen posted on the internet.) You have no (experience) or record. (My biggest issue with you is no supporting fact or truth to your post.)

If you notice many times in your post you use the word (your) in place of (you're).

Next, you can not actually hear over the internet but see a post.

Your spelling sucks as well.

The lesson learned today girls, is don't call someone an idiot when in fact they are intelligent. If you plan to ridicule someone, make sure you do not give them the fuel to produce "ownage" upon yourself.

So who looks like a fool? I really could care less what you think about me, but it is nice to know that I do have a few more brain cells than yourself.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2858
Are you're only comeback correctingggg spellling error's?

Hmm... where are mine.

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton and/or Macomb, MI United States

Post Number: 1044
what a turd

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 679
I love spelling corrections! It makes me laugh. I guess Mr. Quack is the grammar police. I wish you guys would stop posting on this thread because every time I see "john quack" I can't keep myself from laughing and end up forgetting what I wanted to post.

I'm guessing you sir Mr. Quack have also been a victim of Buffalo Bill. It seems as though he gave you his personal hose, not just "the hose."

Another thing when I see "John Quack" the first thing that comes to mind is "football bat" or "soup sandwich."

Oh yes I don't know who you are, I don't even know what pap nor do I want because obviously it was an epic failure kinda like the titanic.

Wait, wait next time you want to correct some don't use word 2003, that kinda defeats you correcting them.

So who wants a beer?

Bronze Member

Balling, Usa Usa

Post Number: 64
I think it is ironic that someone can call another person an idiot, but has the grammar of an elementary student.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 264
Let me see, a bachelors from University of Wisconsin and passed my MCATS last year.Currently I am enrolled in med school. You're an idiot if you judge people based on how they type on a car audio forum.

Defend yourself for once instead of making everyone laugh at you. At least do this much answer me one of the three questions I had requested at the bottom of the first post.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3012

quote:

John Quack:
don't

Actually, if you want to go grammar n@zi you never use a contraction when you are writing.

stfu

Gold Member
Username: Turnmat

Www.j-designs.org

Post Number: 1067
D@mn you really are a idiot. Give us some proof that you know anything about car audio

Bronze Member

Balling, Usa Usa

Post Number: 65
I see what I said fixed your grammar and use of words. My work here is done.

Nick, I advise you to go back to school and not listen to your mother.

Bronze Member
Username: Re_xxx

Green River, Wyoming U.S.A

Post Number: 56
LOL..........................

PaP FTW!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 868
Matt, don't worry about him he does a great job of avoiding any questions, and you are not going to get a logical answer from someone who thinks sealed box SPL figures is how to pick Sound Quality drivers, and an rms ratting equals output.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 265
lol thanks demin. Seems like hes just some kid looking to start e-trouble. Its a shame there are no mods here, as I am sure monitored site would allow his stupidity and childishness.

Bronze Member

Balling, Usa Usa

Post Number: 66
Wow, so this feg comes in here and wants to suck on some balls.

Denim, you are a piece of sh!t that can't hack it in the audio industry. I have a heard a few things and all I can say is wow. You talk alot of sh!t about other companies behind close doors. You are pathetic just like your so called company and woofers that you pieced together, not designed.

Matt, I thought you knew how to type a correct sentence and spell, but after that post all I can say is wow.

The 2 waste of human life above me is the reason the world sucks.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 672
John Quack, I am not going to argue about who you are or what you do or don't know. But I will say that since you have been here you have done nothing but stir sh!t up, cause problems and insult highly respect members of this forum, it's totally unnecessary.

Can you please leave now?

Bronze Member
Username: Re_xxx

Green River, Wyoming U.S.A

Post Number: 57
Ouch.......

Bronze Member

Balling, Usa Usa

Post Number: 68
Who is highly respected?

Who is stirring sh!t up now? I didn't make a thread about myself to try and prove anything. I'm not calling people an idiot but have the grammar of a 7 year old. I also do not jump in another persons thread to suck the balls of the person who is getting "owned" in their own thread.

So please get off my nuts and phuck off.

Have a nice day :-)

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 266
You stir things up by being the uneducated noob whos only defense is you think you can type better then me.

Want to talk about highly respected heres a little bit of my profile for you, just so you understand where I am coming from.

Three US World titles in DBdrag, two in Usaci. Several state records, two rooms full of trophies.

Ive worked with Rusty Flowers at DC, Nathan at Excessive, and Alex at Cascade.

I am and have been on the following teams:
T3, Sundown, RD, Stinger, DOA, CACO, SBC, DC, Fear the duck, Second Skin, and Powermaster.

I run a car audio forum. I have been in the sport and will be in the sport for years to come, Im not afraid to answer questions when asked of me *cough cough* Also I have designed subs for several companies and and have experience with what I am talking about. Something you so lack.

BTW watch your language please, dont you know phuck is a bad word?

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 267
P.S. SSA makes some of the best subs out there using some of the highest quality products and great build quality, but you wouldn't know that I can almost guarantee you have never seen his product or heard it and you are making yet again another uneducated blatant remark.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1623
im the only one he wont diss or correct my grammar?

maybe he secretly loves me?

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 268
Its the cute feminine figure David, he wants on you.

Bronze Member
Username: Ndmstang65

Post Number: 23
he's purdier then mayonnaise oozin' out of a spam sammich.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 270
Watch out Nick hes going to start bashing FI while hes here as well, about how they just throw stuff together and have no idea what they are doing lol

Bronze Member
Username: Ndmstang65

Post Number: 24
Eh, If he wants to do that Matt then more power to him. It won't bother me in the least.

:-)

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1627
[quote]Its the cute feminine figure David, he wants on you.[/quote]

stop, your gonna make me blush

[quote]he's purdier then mayonnaise oozin' out of a spam sammich.[/quote]

heyy its my buddy nick, now he gonna bash FI with no supporting facts.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1628
fail quote

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Tucker, Georgia United States

Post Number: 328
Wow, all of you guys are hilarious. John Quack, just because you can stir up trouble, does not mean that you should. This forum is supposed to be about fun, and the cheerful exchange of ideas or advice. Try not to be so abrasive.Just be nice, it does not cost anything.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1834
JK I'm on here throughout the day and have been a member for years. I just rarely voice my opinion or find a topic I care about. I was on SSA for a long time before it crashed and I had to reset everything if that means anything to you. I'm mainly on here and SMD.
Most questions people ask could be solved with a simple Google search or hell common sense.

I'm really getting tired of idiots coming in and just making every thread an argument. I don't mind people not knowing things- I want to learn too, there's plenty I don't know- but most threads aren't worth a post. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us