Code for honda accord please

Username: Israelote

Cary, North carolina Usa

Post Number: 2
hi, this is my second post, on the first one i got an answer to go to this honda website to find my stereo's code, but there's a problem, im second owner and i have no idea what phone number or adress had the first owner when he got it from the dealer. so i was wondering if there is another way to get the code besides radio-navicode.honda.com. please help me out, stereo code is U1110 L5116 car serial 1HGCGI6581A004828 (dont know if you need)
thank you for cheking it out :-) excuse my spelling

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 1180
Sorry...not available for free from anywhere else.

Main Honda Dealer or a Decoding Service only

Username: Oscrruiz

Post Number: 3
2004 honda accord ex, i went to the dealer and they gave me a code but when i put it in the stereo it doesnt work. now they want to charge me 100.00 to take out the stereo so they could get the code could somebody help me. does anyone know the code.

My # U1240 L9988

if you know it please email me rene.glez@yahoo.com

thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 1214

oscar ruiz
Username: Oscrruiz

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 01:40 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 honda accord ex, i went to the dealer and they gave me a code but when i put it in the stereo it doesnt work. now they want to charge me 100.00 to take out the stereo so they could get the code could somebody help me. does anyone know the code.

My # U1240 L9988

if you know it please email me rene.glez@yahoo.com

=============================================

Duplicate post !

Do you realise that posting the same request in more than one thread is both time wasting and annoying to the volunteers who read and answer these posts !

If you are that impatient, then go straight to a Decode Service via Google or Ebay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us