well, beyond damage... broke

..sigh chalk up another one for fedex

pics asap batts charge

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7481
ouch...

maybe i should send a ups package to the fedex HQ?

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1720
what is it!?!?!

Silver Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 186
Its fu(king sucks when you order something and can't wait for it, then when it gets there its broken.

Damn you to hell fedex.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6719
was an RD 3250.1

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6720
pictures uploading.. then ill resize.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6721
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1107.JPG
IMG_1108.JPG
IMG_1109.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG
IMG_1111.JPG
IMG_1112.JPG
IMG_1113.JPG

Gold Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1099
thats such a nice amp to get abused just like that im sorry that happened

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2795
refund?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20545
Fedex is bad but in my experiences UPS is far worse. I've watched them drive off many times with their back door wide open. Had one truck arrive and the driver jumped out and went to the back, saw the door was open, scratched his head, and continued on like it was nothing. They use packages as stepping stools, leave them out in plain sight when you're not home, and their distro locations have a rep as dirty as Paris Hiltons'.

Simply said b4 "if it's got to be shipped, pack it like it's GOING to be dropped from a 6' height."

Because it will be.

Over and over again.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10511
DHL was the only good shipping company.... and now they're out of business figures

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20548
The economy sucks and the larger fish will endure for sure.

Knock on wood my shipping company is the good ole USPS and had never a complaint so far.

So far.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3394
What next? insured?

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6722
fedex is picking it up monday for a claim and steve should be sending me a new amp hopefully soon

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15045
oh man that sux @ss ....

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 617
That sucks dude! My 3250 had a mounting tab bent up like that when I got it. I just bent it back down with some pliers though. Hope it gets worked out soon man.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10514
Thats is what i use now USPS

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3857
FedEx ftl. UPS ftw :-)

Don't be talking trash about UPS, Paul. I might be getting a job there if my interview goes well tomorrow :-)

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6726
well before the amp even arrived i had issues with just getting it.. i even called and told them to hold the package so i could pick it up since it was the last attempt

so i called in the morning to pick it up like they said.. "oh it is already on the truck for delivery"

... and i was not even going to be home so i had to stay home and wait for a damn package i scheduled to pick up

didn't even come in a fedex trunk.. showed up in a budget moving truck? go figure

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20554
"Don't be talking trash about UPS, Paul. I might be getting a job there if my interview goes well tomorrow"

Good for you. It was always my understanding those jobs are hard to get. Just like Fedex. I was talking with our drop guy from Fedex and he tells me he's on the last 5 years of his 20 year and out routine. I can't imagine being able to retire in my 40's. Pick up a second hand part time job and you'd be set.

Sweet.

P.S. If you get the job and one of my packages ever crosses your hands consider yourself blessed lol.

And don't drop it!

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 11483
I get my large stuff through ups and it gets here in one piece but the boxes are always smashed or torn.

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1100
paul can i ask what jobs are had to get? i have worked with ups for the past 2 years and it isnt that hard as long as you know someone that can actually speed up the hiring process like and ex girlfriends aunt haha... and staven you have and interview may i ask how many interviews have you been to already if this is your first expect them to not get back with you for another month..

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3858
lol Paul.

When I spoke to a guy in human resources they told me that they're always hiring. You can't apply to be a driver or anything like that, as everything is based on seniority, it's unionized, unlike FedEx. You start off as a package handler loading and unloading the semi's in the warehouse. All UPS delievery drivers started out as package handlers and they all paid their dues, and they make big, big $$$. Some of them make over 100,000 a year. Only thing is, there's a huge waitlist to become a delivery driver. could be up to 10 years depending on the hub. Anywho.... sorry about gettin off topic, Kevin.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3859
Well, it's a long story about everything that's happened with UPS so far, Ben. Basically though, I went for the tour couple weeks ago, they called me the next day and asked me to come in for a one on one interview, then I get there the day of the interview, 15 minutes early, and check in at the guard shack and tell them I'm here for an interview at 6pm. Then I'm waiting for over 45 minutes. At 6:30pm I had enough of that bs so I was like what's going on my interview was supposed to be at 6pm. The stupid security guard told me that my interviewer, Cassie, called the shack and the guard told me that she told Cassie that no one was here, even though i was sitting right in front of the guard shack since 5:45. Sooooo they tried to reach her and couldnt get a hold of her. So yada yada yada(seinfeld lol) my interview is now tomorrow at 6pm again.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6728

..i got tired of reading :-)

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1101
well your basically hired oo oand the hub that i work at i can become a driver in 5 years im only 3 away if only i wanted that job buit dont i want to be in the office much much better then driving arround all day

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20555
Well that's my point. If you could basically drive all day making that kinda change/hour then it's not a position offered for anyone. There IS a catch.

My company pays me $.49/mile when I have to travel for work related issues, plus tolls, meals and expenses.

Bottom line for me, I'd rather drive all day and make a fortune, like they do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us