Pioneer Premier TS-W5102SPL

Username: Jerel_coles

Pennsylvania United states

Post Number: 2
i have this sub its peak power is 6000 watts .. this is the best sub ive ever heard i out pounded to jl w7's running on the jl thousand watt amp .. i have this sub running on a mb quartz 1500.1D i bought the amp for 400

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7462
and?

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2952
peak power is 6000 watts?

omg...

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1779
my w6 "out pouned" a pair of w7s and i only had 1000rms... sub blew shortly after haha

did u want to ask something or just tell us what u got?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15014
imagine if he puts some more power on it like 2500wrms how even more impressed he wud be

older 5000spl model to this was a killer sub so this shud be even better .....

Post Number: 4
is my amp good

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1658
1. "peak" power means JACK SH!T
2. you need more power for that sub
3. yes, your amp is good

whats your current box? ported? sealed?
if ported, how many cu ft? and whats it tuned to? you may be able to get louder with a different box or may be able to get better sound.

Bronze Member
Username: Roman_noodles

Balling, Usa Usa

Post Number: 17
Good job, not many people can make a spl out do a sq sub. that has to be the baddest sub for sure.

so you know sarcasm is in my voice.

Post Number: 6
i bought the sub last year not knowing anything about systems i just wanted to get one cuz everyone in my neighborhood had one and i bought this from my brothers friends brother either of us knew its capability and he had it in a horrilbe homemade box later on i researched and got more into it bought a ported box and i had it running on a quantum 1500 watt amp then a crossfire 400 watt amp now i have the mb quart .. but i want more and more power it almost pops my damn trunk oopen i have a cavalier and i throw the seat down so i get the suv effect

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15025
u have a good amp but that sub def needs more power to do its full potential ...

Post Number: 7
what would u reccomend i mean i could buy the same amp and strap it but other than that what single amp would help me reach its potential thats not to too pricey

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15030
that sub is dual 2ohms meaning u wire it @ 1ohm or 4ohms

so strapping 2 MB amps will = a 2ohm load & the sub still wont get full power

since its rated 2500wrms id get at least 3000wrms @ 1ohm amp which isnt going to be cheap

whats ur budget for a new amp ....

Post Number: 10
i would say anywhere to 500 dollars cuz i just bought a kenwood head unit cuz my mb quartz amp just blew last week becauce my last head unit didnt have rca cables cuz it was a walmart sony explode and they used adjustable output adaptors to get it to work and it would only worrk with one rca cable and my new head unit has sw outupt and i have yet to get the amp back cuz im still on warranty hopefully tomorrow i will so im excited to hear it and i have no door speakers =( so u can barely hear my music im on such a tight budget and gm makes 4x6 and there kinda hard to find and i dont know what kind to get for a cheap price
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us