Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1633
ones on the left and the other is on the right...duh

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 559
Ha Ha Ha Same old Ecoustics people!!! Okay thanks anyway!! Take Care!

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-audio puls...

Post Number: 553
read the damn specs for the differences lol

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 560
If I could find the spec's I would read them ya Tard! LOL

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4120
wtf???? this makes no sense. they both say memphis thats it. different motor, different baskets, different cones, different dustcaps. different terminals.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 561
I use to have a lot of respect for this forum!! no it is over run with Tard!!! yes they both say Memphis!! Congradulations of figuring that out!!!
Now does anyone know the real differance between them?? Like which one is better? Thx

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 585
97 Jeep Tj, your wording is poor and your attitude is worse. The way you worded the title and your first post is a little confusing. You could have just said "Does anyone know the specs on these two subs because I do not know"; would have been a lot less confusing. And instead of clearing up the confusion as soon as it started you called everyone a tard. Just wow...

quote:

I use to have a lot of respect for this forum!! no it is over run with Tard!!! yes they both say Memphis!! Congradulations of figuring that out!!!

There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum ( a few have already commented in this thread) but with this comment you have probably turned away most of them.

"Congradulations."

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2706
i like how he's calling us retarded when he doesnt even know the answer either. lol.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4121
wow."mesodumm" coming to a forum and posting pics of 2 equally shi.tty woofers and asking whats the difference and expecting us "tards" to know you want to know what the specs are and whats better with out us knowing what subs they are, and without you know what kind they are, is just flat out retar.ded. so im sorry i couldnt answer answer your question. maybe you should think out your question a little better before you post it then proceed to call me a tard. if i had any respect for you i just lost it. fu.ck off.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 562
Ha Ha Ha Ha my bad!! It is the key board, but I will watch my spelling from now on! LOL Yes there are a lot of knowlegable people here that is why I came here!!! But it is fine!! I will call the store tomorow to find out what I need to know!! Thanks all!! Sorry for confusion in my post!!

Hey Cunter! You F U C K O F F ! ! ! !
D I C K H E A D ! ! ! CUNTER!! Ha Ha Ha

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2709
gtfo you stupid kid.

Bronze Member
Username: Jordon32990

Post Number: 75
Wow... There are a lot of exlamations in that post. You must be really excited,
Maybe those are from the keyboard too.
Gotta hate those keyboards with minds of their own.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only hope now that I get my own clever dictation of my name.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2611
^haha

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 3177
this guy actually does pretty nice work, you guys are quick to judge.

but mesodumm, it would really help if you could take a picture closer up so we could get a model number or a size, or anything remotely helpful.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4122
haha i get it...cunter...lame.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1754
cunter! HAHAHAHAHA.
well i can't tell u the difference in the two. ya i know everything is different but when it comes down to which cone is lighter,stronger , which motor is stronger and all that junk. idk. and i don't think any one posting in the thread so far does know.

some times guys just say stupid stuff and make try to act cool because they don't know.

ask cal. hope u find what ur looking for

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 563
Yes, Exactly Deadrabit! That is what I was trying to find out! Thanks! Hopefully someone knows the answer!
Hey Cal, It's been long time since we talked hope all is well!! I looked everywhere on them for model#'s found none! Just on the rubber seal of the grey one was a M1 on it. There both 4ohm DVC.
Hey JoRdOn, Nah! I ain"t going to rip on you I have read your post's before, your not one of those _ick_eads who just talk trash like the _unters of the world!! Peace out!!
Anyway guy's if anyone can help I would really appreciate it! thanks! Hey I have some new vid's of my Jeep, I need to post to youtube and myspace under same name " RockinCrawler" I put Memphis 8" 3 ways in the top rear corners in custom pods, they sound awesome!! It made a huge differance in sound!! Well Take Care! for all the help!Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3278
WTF Jeep? Haven't seen you around for a while. Wouldn't expect this kind of thread and posts from you. You were too vague, and started talking sh!t to a good dude and agreeing with the village idiot. I'll study the pics tomorrow and see if I can help, I was puzzled by your question, and even more so by your responses. You changed anything with your Jeep? Mines getting a lil redesign. Later

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 564
Hey Mark, Good hearing from you!! Yes I know!!! I have never been the kind to jump on people but he hit a nerve and I responded back to it!! Sorry to all of you! I came to the place I have always trusted for getting the facts and I got smartazz remarks!! I hope we all can get past this stupid moment! I really do apologize to you all!!
So what are you doing to your Jeep???? I build some awesome pods that mount to the rear top of roll bar right where it starts to curve downward, they sound so good!!! I also have been working on building new bases for front seats cased in metal, I think they will work out nicely!! Did you ever raise your front seats??? 2 1/2" works great It feels like your more in control and gives better view outside! ha ha ha I could go on all day about Jeeps!!! Wait till you see what I'm doing with a total I got! Can you imagine gutting a jeep, level the floor, i used the kit I made for postal jeeps to do that. Brackets to raise the hard top 2 1/2 feet, then when the tail gate and hatch open you pull a 5 man tent out thats fastened to jeep. Okay i'll shut up for now!!! ha ha I should have some stuff posted to my myspace and youtube pretty soon!!! Well take care!! good talking to ya!!

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4088
how about you type all those words that it says on each motor on the forum. that will give me a better idea. but the one one the right looks like a power ref series to me. black and white conne and "m" basket.

the left looks like the old hpo's with a black basket. they came with orange baskets usually.

hunter is the man, fvuck you

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14998
did u simply email memphis ...

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4123
btw i honestly thought you wanted to know what was different about the physical features of the subs. i was not trying to be a smart as.s

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
The cone on the yellow/orange/blue looks similar to the MOJO and the black and white looks like the M1.
Just at a glance. Can't tell for sure without model number. The basket looks different from the MOJO though.
If you find out post it. I'm curious now...

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 565
Where do you think model numbers would be located at on the black basket colored M?? The grey one says M1DVC on Magnet.

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Do the boxes have any information on them?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us