Rest of my stuff forsale

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6490
Selling pretty much all of the stuff I have left. Just going to go with a simple set up in the truck nothing high end sq due to the diesel being loud. Not even going to bother with a sub I think.

Viper 400.2 125rmsx2 100 shipped

directed a802 150rmsx2 180 shipped brand new
condition

memphis 16-x03 3 way active crossover in good shape 75shipped. great for an active set up I would keep it but am not going to bother going active on my next install.

rainbow slc 265 6.5s little rust on the terminals for the wire but other then that in good shape. 125 shipped

a/d/s passive crossovers cant remember specs on these came in one of the higher end a/d/s comp sets Iv ran 150rms threw them and they are fine. 40 shipped

seas neo silk tweeters 40 shipped

pioneer deh-860mp This thing will probably need to be sent back to the factory for repair. the cd player in it doesnt work also its getting alt whine. Otherwise works fine I have the aux cable for a few extra bucks if you want it. Make me an offer on this.

If anyone wants pics I will get them If you are interested.

will trade up or down for a pioneer or alpine HU in great shape.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6491
If my prices arnt fair make an offer but be reasonable.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 3175
pics of the rainbows? other than the rust, they work 100% right?

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 869
i'm interested in the seas tweets

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20449
Good guy here fellas.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6492
Sorry for the delay my girlfriend is the one with the camera and weve both been busy.

Anyway yes cal work 100% iv had 0 problems with them. There is only a little rust on one of them I thought it was both. Really im not sure what its from. The little dust caps have a few spots on them from getting splashed a little with water when you get in and out of the car but its nothing to be concerned about I just want to explain whats up.

Jeremy heres a pic. They sound great and can be crossed as low as 2500 if you are careful on volume and the slope.

Thanks paul your the man.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5023
I'm interested in the Pioneer head unit. I'll give you $60 shipped via Paypal. You could just stick it in a Priority mail flat-rate box for cheap. It might need an entirely new CD Mech which could be 100+ dollars. Plus gotta fix the alt-whine problem. And by that point, it would be cheaper to just buy a working used one on ebay.

I'm not really in the headunit market right now, but it's always fun to have a little project to work on

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6493
sounds good jexx I think the whole cd thing will need to be replaced. I had it sent to me from ca.com and The guy didnt pack it to good so it probably got dropped and broke whatever is in it. It tries to read the cd and iv tried to clean the lens but didnt work. Out of know where it started doing the alt whine deal so I wasnt using the car I had it in much so I just bypassed it and used my ipod to the amps, and the HU was a clock.

It should definatly be fixable it just dont really want to mess with it because I want something different anyway. The display works fine and still has great picture to it. Have the wiring and remote for it too.

Ill PM you my paypal and ship out monday.Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6494
crossover and HU are sold.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6497
Still want to get rid of the rest of the stuff and need a HU.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6498
last chance till it goes to ca.com

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2620
Might be interested in those tweets...not sure how they would mix with my cdt-cl51 comp set though. Got a model number for them?

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6500
http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1466

these are the tweets. i think that price is each. i dont remeber what i payed. They make some mounts for them now or well LPG does so there is a small chace I might keep them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us