Shaddup with Adire

Bronze Member
Username: Alpinepower

Canada

Post Number: 67
Everyone on this site reccomends to all the new people the following, that is in every thread, and u know what? We get it already!

Adire Brahma
JLw7
KickerComp
Earthquake magma

Excellent subs and competition subs, expensive, but top shelf. If anyone posts more messages here about their opinions on other brands like you were in a clan or something, F***!

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 117
We say they are a good choice BECAUSE THEY ARE. What do you want us to recommend Legacy????? If Thats what you want go for it buddy. We try to help people here so they will have a system that will last them until they don't want it anymore. If you have such a BIG @ss problem with what we try help people with then go to another forum.
I don't think we will miss you very much.

GoOnVacation
Unregistered guest
I agree you would think micheal has started his rag this month with all this b!tching lately. Go on vacation please. Leave us alone.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 689
kicker comp?

earthquake magma?

i can think of 50 better subs than those..

oz audio
mmats
diamond audio
DD
ED
shivas
IDmax
X-x-X
se's

and many others...

learn your stuff mike cuz right now, nobody wants to be like mike...

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3442
for one thing, hardly anyne recommends earthquake.
for another, the adire shiva is $125 for a 12", and the Kicker Comp is about $50.
If you want a $20, go buy one, but don't expect it to perform on par with something that costs more.
They cost more for a good reason.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 182
The good stuff is never cheap.

Username: Wc_roentgen

Post Number: 2
I don't remember exactly what I paid for my Brahma, but it was worth every penny! Alas, I must part with it to raise funds for the next project.

Bronze Member
Username: Alpinepower

Canada

Post Number: 74
Bacon, true there are many subs better than that which I named, earthquake makes decent amps for spl, I was not attempting to state those subs as good or bad, but rather to suggest that people reccommend to newcommers easily obtainable decent sounding subs that kids could afford to buy, example, what at futureshop, bestbuy, 2001audiovideo, etc, would be good dollar value for a 17yr old kid who doesn't have a credit card to order adire's over the internet?

What glasswolf said above is true, but I have found adire difficult to obtain in my area (outside US), I never mentioned Shiva, and I never said that the Kicker Comp was a good sub, I said it was frequently mentioned in many threads. (The big square kicker solo-barics have merit though)

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 282
I always recomend Rockford because i am 17- i can afford almost all there stuff and it lasts for a long time, yeah its old news but it sure does the trick for my taste! I think that people sould be suggesting great stuff like JL, Kicker, Shiva, ect.. because you get what you pay for and if your on a limited budget sometimes its nessasary to buy good stuff because if you buy sh*t audiobahn and sony and then they break, your right back where you started with less money.

Bronze Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 11
I agree with patrick and what can be done is when a person is looking for equipment if they are told about a higher end sub then they can use this great reply option and let the person who suggested know that they dont have the budget for adires or whatever. I know oz sounds great and they arent too bad on the wallet when you can get them for about $100 (12" V2).

Silver Member

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 721
ok see the reason we dont reccomend that crap at ciruit city, best buy, etc... is just that reason its CRAP! duals? they have the lowest line of every series of sus they carry - like audiolah, ower acoustik, RF, mtx, sony and pioneer

lus they way overrice that crap so this is why we dont reccomend it...........

Silver Member

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 722
lol sorry my P key wasnt working...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us