I have a Friend Just getting started, very limited funds!

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN. La F..., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 615
I just have a couple questions, I have a friend that don't have alot of money, I just gave him some new 5X7"s for his doors and he has about 200 for subs and I believe a friend of mine is going to lend him an amp. I think its a Optidrive 1400d He said he found 2 Type R alpine's are they pretty good all around subs to start with? I have always heard they bump pretty good, just wanting to find someone that has owned a set of 12" Type R's?

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1497
type R's are good

Silver Member

Post Number: 616
Oh, I forgot to ask! Does anyone know if the Head Unit I just bought is a decent one to have? Its a Panasonic CQ-C9700U I like the way it looks and the graphics, havn't put it in my Ranger yet but I was going to in a day or 2 when the weather quits raining! Anyone have a Good Kenetic fairly cheap???

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3132
if you like it then it is a good hu.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14918
good sub choice ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 617
I had always heard good things about the Rs but it seems like all these "Rich" people on youtube always pick the Type R's to set on fire or to fill with water and plug into a 220ac wall socket!! I guess they are crazy!

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-audio puls...

Post Number: 530
they plug them into the wall because they are retards and prolly cant get them to sound good because they dont know what they are doing

Bronze Member
Username: Kickittothacurb

U.S.

Post Number: 77
Type R's are not very efficient but they are okay. you need to put some power behind them to make any noise.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 11396
Wrong they are very efficient. Like any sub you have to know how to install them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us