Car Stereo Systems

Unregistered guest
I know what all of the parts of a car stereo system are like the amps, subs, tweeters, speakers, head units, and all of that. But I still need help. I do not know how they all work together. I am about to turn 16 and I have the slightest clue what I need to buy and how it all works together and what is compatible with what and etc... Please help me out by sending an Email to JBbball05@aol.com explaining to me what I said I needed help with. Thank You

Unregistered guest
Pleeeeaase Help Me!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Tafkam

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 53
I am sure there are a lot of folks on here that can help you, they sure helped me. I think the trickiest part, at least for me, is subwoofers. I learned a lot here about the difference between them and the difference between dual and single voice coils and then wiring them so you get a different load on your amp, that was the hardest part of understanding car stereo stuff for me. I think you should get more specific with your questions, i.e. do you want a sub or not and if so then post your questions here, and as far as head units and speakers post your ? in the other forums. There is a lot to ask as far as a whole sytem goes, again do you want external amp (s) and or sub (s) or componant speakers or "all in one" speakers" how much do you want to spend, what kind of music you listen to, how loud you want it, what kind of sound quality you want? What kind of vehicle do you have? The list goes on and on.......Please try and get more specific if you could and I am sure someone here would be more than happy to help you, I will do what I can but am sort of a newbie too.

Unregistered guest
Ok, well for instance, like if I got a certain sub, is there any specs that go with the sub that I need to pay attention to when gettin an amp so that they will be compatible with each other. Pretty much, can you hook up any sub and amp together or is there something that you need to match up. Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3438
www.bcae1.com
read the whole site
that's a good primer.

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 116
JB I think it would take a LONG time to answer your questions and most of us don't want to spend awhole lot of time on one post so the best info I can tell you to do is read read read. Here is a site for you to check out it will help you learn just about everything you need to know. I hope you have alot of time on your hands. I hope this helps you. GOOD LUCK

http://www.bcae1.com/

Unregistered guest
Thank you!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us