$300 head unit

jimbojohn
Unregistered guest
im going to put together a system over time because i dont have enough money for everything right now, but i want to start with a decent head unit. im looking to spend around $300. what do you recomend.

Pioneer
Unregistered guest
Pioneer P960 MP

Bronze Member
Username: Suppabob

Post Number: 14
eclipse cd3403
Or any eclipse deck you can afford.

jimbojohn
Unregistered guest
i like the pioneer but it is really expensive, are their any other nice pioneers that arent as pricy

jimbojohn
Unregistered guest
how is the P7500MP

Pionner
Unregistered guest
I have the P7600MP. It's a really nice and not too expensive. Organic display, lot's of EQ funtions, ASL, great FM tuner, tons of features...Comparing with the 7500MP the difference is that the P7600MP is the newer version with a couple of newer features, mainly faster access times on MP3. And when I say faster, I mean realy fast, just as fast as switching between normal audio CD tracks. The only drawback on the newer P7600MP is that you can't upload new sceensavers as with the P7500MP. In either choice, if you are looking to add amp's, go with the Pioneer Premier line cuz they have higher voltage pre-outs (hence cleaner signal). But altogether, there are plenty of Pioneer head units you can find with probably the best Price Quality factor out there. Best value for the buck. I dare anybody to name any other that compares. jimbojohn, whatever your choice, good luck!

jimbojohn
Unregistered guest
thanks a lot for your help

Bronze Member
Username: Salstang00

Boynton Beach, FL USA

Post Number: 18
http://search.ebay.com/P7600MP_Car-Audio-In-Dash-Units_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1 QQfromZR10QQcatrefZC6QQsacategoryZ48602Q26catrefQ3DC6QQsosortpropertyZ2QQsosorto rderZ2

Great prices on the Pioneer....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us