2005 Chrysler 300

Username: Goonies42

Chicago, IL

Post Number: 1
I currently have the BA Premium sound system in my 300. I bought the Pioneer F90BT premier HU along with a Pioneer Premier TS-SW841D. So, my first question is what amp should I use to power the SW841D? My second question is that I want to replace the 6X9s in the front doors and rear deck. What speakers should I use? I currently have a MTX Terminator TN4004 4-Channel Amplifier that I would like to use. Is this good enough to power all four speakers?

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1449
Hey there,

To start it off give us a MAX budget that you want to spend overall, then from there we can give you the best overall reccomendation to fit with in your budget

Chicago, IL

Post Number: 2
I have about $300 for speakers and $400 for the amp. Also, is there a device to where I can keep the existing steering wheel controls for the 300?

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1458
yes i believe you will need the PAC SWI-PS for your headunit.

if you can get a new amp for teh highs that would be awesome. try to look for something that does around 100-150 rms @ 4 ohm x 2

this away you can pick up a really nice set of front component speakers and you wont need rear fill at all.

what do you think of this idea?

Chicago, IL

Post Number: 3
Is the MTX Terminator TN4004 good enough for the Sub?

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1481
it's a little small, if doing that i would use the MTX TN4004 on your door speakers.

you would bridge the amp on your component speakers

are you still looking for speakers? as i might have found a great deal!

Chicago, IL

Post Number: 4
Yes I am. Until yesterday, I had a hard time finding the REC NAV bezel for the 300. It's on national back order due to the problems with the auto industry. As of right now, I still need to find speakers and the amp for the Pioneer SW841D. The reason I went with 8" sub is bc there is a factory cutout in the deck.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1489
oh okay well in that case i have this set here

http://www.vertexaudio.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=12&idaffiliate=2

for 199 shipped! it is brand new in the box with a 1 year warranty (this would be coming from me)

and as for the amp for you sub im stil searching for a good deal for you.

are you interested in that set?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us