CDT Components

Username: Dspeterson

Post Number: 1
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a set of CL-62 components from woofersetc.

They are on sale right now for 149.99. I shot Mike an email but since its the weekend I'm not sure if he will respond until later on. Is this a decent price on these or should I wait to hear back from Mike?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1436
hey bud, i would wait to hear back from mike, he can do alot better than woofersetc :-)

PS... if you're in that ballpark, you should definitely go with the carbon fiber mids

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 773
Hey Derek, I just received your email and responded a few minutes ago. Thanks for holding on a few hours for me! :-)

Mike

mike@exigeaudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Msand951

San jacinto, Ca Usa

Post Number: 114
whats up guys i dont want to steal this tread but im also looking for deal on some front speakers. i heard rears arent that necessary. i have a rf 2002 amp 2 channel thats does 50 @ 4ohm x 2 and 100 @ 2ohms x2 . its going on my 2003 dodge ram 1500 it has 6x9s . i was looking at http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=126&idproduct= 505

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4680
Mike, what size can you do for the fronts? I wouldn't get those cadence speakers. Get some 6.5's if you can for the best reproduction of sound. For a little more than $150 you can get some really nice components. Diamond audio hex's or some memphis components. Hit me up on ca.com if you want to discuss some more stuff. If you use aim hit me up. Bernysbasskills. I'll also design you a new box if you want.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us