What do you guys think of the pioneer 2000spl subs

Anonymous
I was thinking about getting a pair to go with my soundstream amp. I puts out 500x2 at 2ohms.

Anonymous
Pio-who? Forget the Pioneers and get something good.....Brahma, eD, Magnum, W7, Resonant Engineering, etc.

Anonymous
Resonant Engineering, //////\lpine

Anonymous
I'm looking for something with really good sq and decent spl. If not the pioneer what is going to give me the best of both worlds?

Anonymous
Did you not read the two posts replying to you??

Once again....

Elemental Designs 12a. I own this sub and it sounds amazing and get's loud as anyone would ever want.

Or the Adire Brahma.

Or Resonant Engineering Triple X

Etc.

ANYTHING but Pioneer.

Try going to a real car audio forum for more help.
Caraudioforum.com
soundillusions.com
elitecaraudio.com
caraudio.com
forum.sounddomain.com

Anonymous
Thanks for the help. I decided to go with the ed 12o. I can't afford the 12a right now. Thanks again.

Great Choice
That is an EXCELLENT choice my man. You will not be disappointed at all. eD is a great up and coming company with top notch service and products and they have some VERY loyal and happy customers(including me).

Just remember, the 12o is only recommended for sealed boxes. If you'd like to go ported, you'll need to use the 12k or 12a. But if you want sealed, then you just made a great choice.

Go to one of the forums I posted and do a search on Elemental Designs. You will find nothing but praises for eD. And here is the official eD forum where the owner and his employees post. If you need any advise just ask: http://forum.soundillusions.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=20
Take care.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us