Bad sounds when hook`n up

Username: Bigsoundsystem8

Post Number: 4
Hey,
I got a problem when i am hooking up my sony cd player i have all the wires hooked up correctly i turn on the power then i turn on the head unit and it automatically makes sound go thru all speakers and its a high pitch sqweeky sound, does ne one know what the problem is, never experienced it b4? I was just woundering so i can get this thing to work right.....i need a radio in my car cant stand not having one...

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 137
Try to pull out the radio and make sure all your connections are good on the speaker connections. I had the same problem the other day and it was a loose connection.

Post Number: 5
Hey thanx man, yea i been checkin lotsa stuff and cant figure it out, but i will check all my speaker ones tamaro and if thas not it who knows what it is......i didnt thnk ne one would reply normally no1 knows ne thing i ask....lol

ndzndtjstrmyt,ut
Unregistered guest
make sure it's not interference. something could be interfering with your cd player and causing that to happen. have you listened to it when then cd player is not mounted? just play with it, you'll get it.

Post Number: 6
Hey, checked all speaker wires nuttin there, when i move the power wire around sumtimes it makes it a lil better but not that good, i had it once then it came back, the player is not mounted yet, i took it out to put in another but it doesnt werk so yea gutta give it back, so im jus tryn to hook the piece of junk i have back up, im jus thinkin bout replacing the stock radio instead, cuz this cd player i have has a broken glass in the front and cant read ne thing and wont play cd's if ne one knows ne thing bout that. culd use it too, thanx guys...o yea i been messin with it for a cuple days now...lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us