SSD Series?

Bronze Member
Username: Woofers4life

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 47
my post thing is going stupid what do you guys think about their 15s. my friend has a blazer that he wants to fill up with some good heavy high and low bass.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 855
They are a quality choice. For the power handling, they can have very good output. If I were picking one out, I would opt for the copper coil and BP Power.

Bronze Member

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 49
ahh ok i have read there very good quality is this for all their products? i myself would rather spend the extra dough on the BTL but what would be the best options to get with the BTL? if he so chooses to buy the BTL instead of the SSD?

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1149
big difference between the BTL and SSD...main thing is how much power are you gonna be running?

Bronze Member

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 50
its gonna be my friend and im gonna talk it over with him but he has money so probly he will be able to run the wattage for the BTL.

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1150
just so you know running propper power for it means electrical upgrades which can get pricey...but if he has the money then why not

Bronze Member

Lexington, Tennessee

Post Number: 51
lol yea thats what im sayin, i think one BTL 15 will satisfy his bass needs, does anyone agree?

Bronze Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 37
Fi=quality
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us