Outta car auio 4 a while

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudioislikecrack

Post Number: 74
its true i sold my setup.between my drug addiction and wanting to mod out my accord its gonna be a while before i get a new set up

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10347
car audio > drugs

i mean who doesn't like weed haha. But not a lot of things rank higher than audio equipment for me :-)

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3715
lol.^

that sucks Richard. Get help if you need it and get a new set up.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Only Fcking H0M0S , Say WaterPolo! US

Post Number: 4900
WTF, WHO THE FCK IS HE? You gone soft and offering couselling little B!TCHES ? This is E-coustics not fcking Ca.com...

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Team RE XXX

Post Number: 2824
Glad your back Polo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
I grew up in the heroin infested streets of the south bronx so i got turned onto it real easy so at 16 i was all out junkie.Then I moved to Ohio got clean for a lil while then got hooked on painkillers.I am trying to get on the methadone clinic it is just taking longer than I expected.I must have a addictive personality cuz I used to be hooked on car audio.I mean I have loved it for 15 years but for a while I was all out hooked I would spend my rent money on a amp or anything if the deal was good.Now I am kinda fallin in love with performance mods.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1521
why not get hooked on paying your bills? maybe thats a better addiction...

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2937
I was happy that I was allergic to heroin and Methadone(at a high dose). I was really more of an uppers person and one might say that car audio is an addiction- I have no problem's coming to grips with the fact that I am a bass-a-holic... Took the passing of one of my sons to get my head right(when it comes to drugs). Just frees up more money for car audio.. It is amazing how easy it was for me to justify (to myself) on what I was gonna do you replace the money that I needed to pay for the next buzz. Before ya know it, you have made to many excuses and forgot how you were gonna pay for of life necessities and at that point, it's like FU<K IT, I got enough money to get fu<ked up for a while, but nowhere near enough to do what I needed to do, so might as well get fu<ked up for a while so I don't have to think about that fact thatI am screwed. He!1 It kept my weight down which was beneficial to my first passion which was armwrestling. Making weight was never an issue and I was sponsored so It cost very little out of my pocket.. Sadly to say, I lived that way for 14 or so years. I was able to keep a good job which meant a could buy more dope. And loving the uppers, I was never tired.. Always wore the fu<k out, but never tired. My kids were never in harms way, but suffered in one way or another. But you dont see that at that time. Now I'm too heavy to compete at a national level so I found a different"my d!ck is bigger than yours" competition (car audio)... Plus just like pullin', in car audio, anyone can be a champion. Just depends on how much you want to put into it. I love teaching people who are into pullin' how to do it correctly, and believe it or not, it is a technical sport. Guess that is why I hang out here a lot. Plus learning is always nice. I was to the point in arm wrestling that I could no longer learn any thing,I just needed to train harder. Being off the dope and not having as much hours in the day to do everything (due to this new thing called sleep) and putting on 40+ pounds(finally had a healthy appetite) going to anything other than a local tournament was out of the question.. I can be upper free and a lil out of shape and still turn up the volume and bass knob and be in heaven. . You are not alone. But It can get better. Either way you have to do it. Good luck. You will need it.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 679
Weed and alcohol is all you need.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2943
Weed should not be mentioned in the addiction catagory. Just because I have to have it, doen't mean that I am addicted to it. "-_-"

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4022
hahahha priceless thread

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
thanx mark u put some things into light for me

Bronze Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 59
Haha agreed JK. The Army was rehab enough for me.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2502
Get a real car... that's your real problem!

lol jp. but seriously get a real car.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2964
I Wish I had an Accord. Well, depending on the year, ect... Take care of em, and they will last forever.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2507
^^True that hondas run forever. I had an 87 accord parts car with 290 thous miles and it still drove lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us