CRUNCH PZi 2000.1D

Bronze Member
Username: Twistedmetal214

San jose, California

Post Number: 21
anyone got an opinion about this amp ....... i need a mono amp to power my kicker L7 but im not looking to drop $600 bucks

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

D&L Audio Tech.Dustin

Post Number: 4946
Nah,

i would stay away from crunch. crunch, mb quart, hifonics, helix, and brax are all made by maxxonics.

Bronze Member
Username: Tedsprogz

Nunya, Florida US

Post Number: 30
nothing wrong with MB quart. maxxsonics also makes autotek who make great amps btw.but yeah stay away from crunch and hifonics.

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1743
"i would stay away from crunch. crunch, mb quart, hifonics, helix, and brax are all made by maxxonics.z"

Say WHAT??!
Since WHEN?!

Twisted, Crunch amps are ok on a super tight budget, but the 2000.1 is only capable of 800-1000w at 1 ohm (if you have a dvc 2). It's probably 600w or so at 2 ohms (for a dvc 4).

If you can get it for $100-150 it might be worth giving a try, much more and you can probably do better.

Bronze Member
Username: Twistedmetal214

San jose, California

Post Number: 23
thanks guys.
check out that other amp that i posted. or just tell me what you think would go best for a kicker L7 12" 2 ohm sub.

THANKS

Username: Pumpkinman

Ny

Post Number: 8
i have a crunch pro 3000 ground pounder and i will say its no sloutch.bramd new and i paid less for it then your saying u paid for the 2000.and i will say between my american bass and the crunch it hits dam hard and clean i dont have a bad word for the 3000 pro.i stole it at 529.00

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Only Fcking H0M0S , Say WaterPolo! US

Post Number: 4926
MAxonics owns crunch they do NOT make the amps, that is a fact Jack lol. They are made in korea like all the other good Korean amps. The 3000GP pro I think what is called is a good amp, buy one you would be happy with it.

Polo..

Bronze Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 99
The Crunch GP1500D/GP2500D are rated at max power,so it would be like GP750D/GP1250D RMS. But the Crunch GP3000D-Pro is rated at RMS power.

The GP3000D-Pro is a solid amp and can be had for $450 at OnlineCarStereo.com

$250shipped
http://www.audioque.com/aq/AQamps.htm

Optidriven

When did Maxxsonic get Helix/Brax?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us