Vid of my new setup

Bronze Member
Username: Camdry90

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 24
let me know what you guys think, i'll b adding type x speakers A.S.A.P!!! happy easter, Cheers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmKNVKIjdzo

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 1780
looks loud bro. good sh*t

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1343
nice looks like you moving some stuff in there!

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2574
why you so hooked on alpine? lol. looks loud though.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3708
Nice. Looks loud. What kind of box is that?

Bronze Member

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 25
bassworx box... and as for everything being alpine, why not??? alpine is king!

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2053
looks like a nice setup and alpine is not king sir.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20222
Good vid. Should've used a hamster for the port turbulence demonstration though. EVERYONE'S done the bag by now.

Nice!

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Only Fcking H0M0S , Say WaterPolo! US

Post Number: 4889
Hamster eh? Hey Paul can I borrow one and a greased jerble doesn't count ! lmfao j/k

PS- It needs more power it isn't smoking yet!!

Polo...

Bronze Member

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
lol, hamster animal cruelty

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20223
It's only cruelty if it screams.

Silver Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 231
^^^ LMMFAO.

ROFL..

XYZ...
and so on and so fourth..

anyways, it sounds good, but it sounds like your highs are having trouble keeping up with a type x

Bronze Member

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 27
thats for damn sure, thats why i need the X speakers to kick it up! then the real parkinglot pimpin can begin!!

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2577
I think you'd make great friends with M.S.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2923
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSS4-CiHkhw

^^^ roflmfao

Not bad for a mediocre sub. The Amp is pure se_x! If one wants to pay that much for a 1000 wrms amp. I am glad you like it. It is a great starting point, unless that is all the bass you want/need. I have heard a set of Type X components and they were not bad. IMO their are better for less, but you already have the Alpine Motif going, so I don't see any reason to change the comp set.. When of if you are ready to get louder, let us know.. Their are plenty of options that will make you forget all about the type X, or Alpine for that matter. Sorry if I am coming off as an azzhole, but when I read things like " Alpine is King" ect... I feel the need to at least mention the fact that Alpine doesn't even Rank in my top 10 list of Sub manufacturers, And I am sure that most people on here who have been around the SPL/ SQ/ Car Audio scene will agree. A couple of regulars on here including myself have made vids using the same Jeezy song that you were playing.. Great Bass and the lows are insane..Ill post a few links to some of my vids. If Driz see's this thread, He may do the same with his "I Put On" vid. I love to brag about my chit, and rep the Equipment that I run, But when I do, 99 times out of 100 They have never heard of the name brand. Everyone has heard of the big companies ( Alpine, RF, KEEKER, ect..)And ANYONE who has been around a while will tell you that there is NO KING OF ALL Equipment. BUT there are proven Companies that are making equipment the are shining at the major SQ/SPL comps.. My money says that when it comes to the results of those comps, That most do NOT run the major companies. (Yes, I know their are exception to the rule, but Ya know what I mean) I'm not gonna try and change your mind on the equipment that you use, but I do hope that I can help you get out of the "Alpine is King" mentality. Thanks for taking the time to hear me out and also Make and post your vid.. I like almost All bass Vids.. And yours is no exception. Welcome to Ecoustics, hope ya hang out a while..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BynSXTkHCsU&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXj6WniW4Fk&feature=channel

Older "I Put On" Vid- before most of my upgrades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKn9in3aN-U&feature=channel

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14852
good vid

whats ur box tuned to ?

i love how small\neat those pdx amps r ...

Silver Member
Username: Treez

Its not loud til it he...

Post Number: 419
One of the better vids i've seen.

Excellent camera work.

The output from that sub is superb...

Mark, cut the guy a little slack. His choice of equipment is above entry level.

As for his statement " Alpine is king" well, eveyone is entilted to their own opinion. Perhaps his experience brought him to that conclusion.

You gotta keep in mind that Alpine is one of the very few companies that produce a the spectrum of good quality audio products.

Welcome to ecoustics Cameryn !!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2926

quote:

Mark, cut the guy a little slack. His choice of equipment is above entry level.

As for his statement " Alpine is king" well, eveyone is entilted to their own opinion. Perhaps his experience brought him to that conclusion.

You gotta keep in mind that Alpine is one of the very few companies that produce a the spectrum of good quality audio products.

again I will apoligize if I was coming across as an azzhole. And I agree that Alpine is a solid Car Audio Company. Alpine is worldwide and just about every local shop carries their products. I also agree thaas I stated in my post That it is great to be proud of your chit.. It always seems to me that I need to change something to improve my system.. Probably borderline addiction in my case.. But if ya hang out here and go to competitions or car shows, ect., then he will see that there is an abundance of smaller lesser known companys that are not found locally , whos equipment will outshine and outpreform most of the larger, more mainstream companys products and get better customer service, and in a lot of cases cost less and get more... I only wish I had learned that lesson earlier. I was just trying to possibly pass it on.... As for the way I worded it, well .... I had a lil help from Don Julio. lol Anyways, I'll quit rambling. Happy Easter to all of ya.

Silver Member
Username: Treez

Its not loud til it he...

Post Number: 420
No harm done..

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 512
Lookin' good man!

Bronze Member

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
lol, i don't care what mark says... i'm completely satisfied with what i have... its by no means entry level... if i wanted my sac to rattle anymore than it already does i'd take ur advice mark, but as for my setup... i want to b able to hear when i'm 40 so i'll leave it what its @... why can't u just agree that its a nice setup rather than acting like a kid with the whole "mine is better than yours mentality"??

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2579
da*n. he didnt even say that to you. He said you had a nice system.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1520
he didnt say that his was better than yours cameryn. Mark is a pretty nice guy and didnt mean that his system is better than yours. your setup is good and how it may not be entry level in your mind, In the competition world, that is by no means an spl setup.

however, when you say "i'm completely satisfied with what i have" that is ALL that matters. if all it takes is just an 8" woofer to give you a little bass then thats all it takes to make you happy. for others, 10 15s in a van may be all they bass you were looking for lol.

point im tryin to make, others opinions are just that, opinions, if your happy then thats all that matters.

...Abarca

Gold Member

Post Number: 2931
hmmmm, okay, I will apologize for the 3rd time if I came across as an azzhole... I also stated I loved the vid. The install is very clean, And I wasn't posting my vids to show you who's was louder.

"A couple of regulars on here including myself have made vids using the same Jeezy song that you were playing.. Great Bass and the lows are insane..Ill post a few links to some of my vids. If Driz see's this thread, He may do the same with his "I Put On" vid."
I was just saying that that song it a beast. I'm running 5X+ the power that you are and would not even try to compare systems.

IDK..I had a tequila buzz and the whole "Alpine is King" thing just rubbed me wrong. lol

And Again i'll say welcome to Ecoustics and I hope you hang around.

Bronze Member

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 29
I put my system in to hear music not rattle my roof and my windows to hell!!! I only say this cause i just seen ur vids mark and that is just a retarted amount of bass and wtf for? all i'm tryin to say is that my system impresses people who haven't been around car woofers and it meets my daily needs of pumping bass with the windows down on a hot summer day, nuff said! btw i would never compete in any car audio comp. its stupid imo(i know i will get flamed for this but i dont care)...

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Only Fcking H0M0S , Say WaterPolo! US

Post Number: 4893
To each his own but I only bump one sub also it is all I need and don't really understand why these fools bump with sooo much power!

BTW- I am in the market for 2 Saz-3000D's if you know anyone who may have them new 08 style please...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us