Box tunning

Gold Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1013
what would be thee best tuning frequencyfor two 12 L7 so it will sound really good for comps.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2542
i used to run 2 12" L7s in 4 cubes tuned to 38 hz and it got loud and still sounded good on music i tried a 4 cubic foot box tuned to 45 hz it got loud on the higher notes but wasn't quite as musical

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1014
im tring to go to comps with it an im in amateur so i cant use sound waves an have to use music. do you know what you were scoring? right now in the box im using i can only get up to 137 im thinking they can do alot better in some better boxs

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2543
i never got to meter it but it was pretty loud to the ear

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1015
i was gonna have fisher customs design it for me since i can see his boxs are pretty good i just need the tuning freq

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2877

quote:

what would be thee best tuning frequencyfor two 12 L7 so it will sound really good for comps.

This depends strictly on the vehicle. What make and model is it?

Also, which song do you plan on playing?

You may luck up and find somebody that has already done alot of testing with your vehicle, but usually, you are going to have to do the testing yourself.

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1016
the car is a 2004 dodge intrepid i was hopping to use hypnotized or juice box on it. an would it be better to use aero ports instead of a vented port

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1019
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us