Warranty

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7401
Ok, I just wanted to poll a few of you here on Ecoustics.

What, to you, is a "Warranty"?

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3286
Full coverage on anything that fails because of the lack of craftsmanship from the manufacturer.

Some warrantys even cover if you break or damage the item but normally they are what I said in the first paragraph.
Why? Whos tryin to screw you over?

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10286
No, normally most products come with a "limited warranty" not a "full warranty" as you described.

I don't look at or care about warranties when it comes to audio equipment. Buy good quality equipment and you will never need it. Buy from a company with a good rep that will be responsible if you get something defective.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7402
Well, 90% of our customer have no idea what a warranty actually covers.

Had a guy last week w/ 2 amps stacked on top of one another rolling around in the trunk w/ an inch of dust/dirt and wanted his DD6x9's 'warrantied'. His amp went up in flames due to wiring and took the 6x9's w/ it. The wiring literally caught on fire in our parking lot 2 days before and I told him to pull it all out. He comes back w/ this crap...Moron.
Sayin "you bout some BS, i got a warranty"

Another guy this morning came in looking for an amp for 2 memphis pr15's. Said he wanted a memphis 1100, I told him that was too much for them daily. He said, "oh well, i got a warranty if they blow i will just take em back".

WTF is wrong w/ people???

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 320
I bet they were black^^^

Silver Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 311
Word Canaan. Those are the same f@ckin people who b!tch and complain about how bad the company is because they didnt "honor their warranty". Good points made above and we know first hand that if the product is indeed defective many good companies will replace it. Doesn't mean you can go out and burn it up and expect a new "whatever" at the drop of a hat.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1504
i think most people around my town believe that because of circuit city and their L7s. everytime one would blow, CC would take it back. My friend got 3 L7s from circuit city and kept blowing them cuz he would literally get a brand new sub installed then in the parking lot would turn the BB up all the way and jack with the gain.

i know at least 4-5 people who have done this and ALL got a new sub because they said it was "defective" or whatever. most people lie about what really happened cuz MOST dont know what really happened.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10287
Not suprising that circuit shitty is bankrupt either

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4753
A warranty is something that expires 3 days before something of mine breaks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us