Idea for a new setup i want to get

Silver Member
Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 160
so i havent had a setup for a while cause of my bumb self not setting it up right and blowing my amp and subs.. but i have been looking around a little bit and this is an idea. (and pointers or ideas will help). i got a 96 infiniti i30 same car as nissan maxima.. and im wanted to do 3 10's in the back.. sooo i found a 200amp alt for powerbasterds.com for 300 dollors. i think thats a bomb price for a highouptput alt for a import. and then put in a battery isolator to a seperate batt in the trunk. maybe a kinetik or something.. run 3 FI Q 10's in the back. but im not all sure what amps to push it. i really like the alpine pdx1.1000. getting maybe 3 of them or what would be a good combo of amps. also if i was to run 3 amps how well could i tune them cause i heard its hard to setup multiple amps to play good. it'll take some money to do this but hopefully soon i will have my boom booms again.

Gold Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 1016
I have 3 sound splinter RL-I10's if you are interested. They are 500 watts rms but they can handle more. And you can use a pdx 1.1000 for 2 of the subs and a pdx 1.600 for the other sub. Or you could do 3 pdx 1.600 for each sub. Then you would be able to get away with an upgraded alt and one good battery up front.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 655
Get one amp for all the subs.

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1264
^ x2

Silver Member
Username: Brewsky

Prince george, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 188
what ohm loads could he be looking at i would go with a memphis 4k or saz3000d.. soulds like u have a bit of money to toss around(i hate alpine amps :D...)

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10278
No memphis 4kw... terriably inefficient amps. There are MANY better amps out there from several good companies.

And alpine makes good quality amlifiers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us