RE SX vs. RE SE.... i've been told they are basically the same.. anybody wanna comment on this

Bronze Member
Username: Kickittothacurb

Post Number: 53
people who have had both or listened to both, is there really much of a difference or does the SE still pound pretty well? ported box, 12" is what i would get

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5053
it sounds very nice for the 600 watts it takes. But the sx takes more the twice its power so of course the sx gets louder. But yet the se still sounds better. Its a great woofer

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14825
SE drops lower SX gets louder

i prefer the SE ...

Bronze Member
Username: Kickittothacurb

Post Number: 54
so would you say its an sq/spl kinda sub or lean it more towards one or the other

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1759
let me tell you from personal experience the sx can drop lowwwww. i used to run a pair of 12's ported at 32 hz and the lows were insane. they were quite loud as well. just not loud enough.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6342
I run both.. SEs get louder than you'd expect.. SXs will obviously get louder..

Expect the SE to reach 6/10 of the spl compared to the SX as where the SX might reach 4/10 of the SQ from the SE .. on RATED power.. i've ran the SXs with more than double the rms

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9284
Just buy both and see what you like better. These threads are retarded, I'm sure you'd like either one. Nothing will ever beat trial and error.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 921
^^^^^

were not all rich and can afford to buy 2 different subs just to see which one we want to trash

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 652
Multiple Se's
>
Less multiple SX's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us