Phillip

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM REVOLUTION Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 490
hey man seeing whats up. your phone number isn't working and it say you got the box. just trying to fallow this up and seeing how things are going

Quentin

Silver Member
Username: Holt_champ

Htown, MI

Post Number: 999
hey sorry... i had an emergency this week i had to leave my house unexpected. but i will have your money in the mail today. sorry for the delay. and the by the way the box is nice. thanks man

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9287
Oh geez. Off to a bad start already. Scams always start with an emergency, hopefully that's not the case this time. Stirring the pot is awesome.

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
did the gift stay in the box =] lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 500
bump i need an update on were everything is standing? if you want to use paypal we can

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1328
:-( dont tell me scams are starting to happen on ecoustics too

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20220
Scams are NOT new to E. Ask anyone who dealt with a Mark Potts or a Mick.

Fuggers.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1334
oh no what happened paul!?!?!?!? btw im catching up to ur post count

NOT (gotta love borat)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4613
Good ole Mick. That was the first scam I seen when I first joined ecoustics or when I came back.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1338
AAHHHH I WANNA KNOWWWW!!!!!!! lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
well i'm still waitting but i wish i know whats going on

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1344
sorry bro but looks like you got scammend :-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
is there anything i can do cuz i used his CC to ship it. got the shipping address

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1345
what was the shipping address and what was the number he gave you?

Detective David goes to work :D

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1346
btw email it to me at basebalz13 (at) cs (dot) com to keep it from being public

Silver Member

Post Number: 503
ok sent 3 emails

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2927
Hey Quentin.. Send me the same info that you are send D$.. I make a living looking for people. Not promising anything but I have free time at work so I could look into it. Plus, he may still come through. Would be the right thing to do, and there are measures that you can take to correct this issue, if there turns out to be one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 504
sure can i sent an msn unless u want emaild?

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1350
got it and h3ll yeah got mark on this sh!t too lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 505
this is going down one way or another lol thanks guys

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2883
What's his shipping address?

...I know someone who is good at sending sh*t to people...

Silver Member

Post Number: 506
well he hasn't said anything yet so i'll thou it up.

5030 Patrick cir
Holt, MI 48842-2914
(517) 282-9408

sorry to put up the info but i trid calling the past few days and nothing

Quentin

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1355
what was is full name?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2930
alright. I got in touch with Phillip. He said that he has sent the payment in the mail. I asked him to come to this thread and let you know himself and he said he that would. Lets see if he comes here and give it a couple days to see if you get payment. If needed, I have all of his personal info that would be needed to take this to the next step. But as I stated last night, there is not likely gonna be an issue. I hope that is the case.

Nick.. That is some funny chit. I know exactly what you mean. ROFL

Phillip, If you help Quentin get this taken care of, you are a good dude in my book. As Quentin can tell you from personal experience, mistakes and problems can arise from many different ways when doing one of these types of transactions. NO ONE wants the "scammer" label put on them when it is not true. IIRC that happened to Quentin a while back on here. But that situation got resolved and I would have NO problem dealing with Quentin.
I hope that this works out the same way. Thanks.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1361
nice mark... you beat me :-( also i guess being what you do can help out huh ;)

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Www.rdaudio.net, GA USA

Post Number: 2538
Mark,

Since you can find people, I have been TRYING to get ahold of Megan Fox. Can you help?

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 507
Thanks sooo much Mark for all your help. and

Kevin all i'm going to say is your LOCK DOWN haha jk man yeah i know i would enjoy to have thous kinds of resources

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 1000
this is what i have to say...i sent a personal check out on Saturday April 4th. for all i know you already have it. so what i did was get the first check canceled and i am going to send one more. and one more thing. dont ever post my address on here man. that sh!t pisses me off. that sh!t is private information that no one else on the internet needs to know. i havent gotten a phone call from you in a week and a half quentin. nor did i receive an email from you either. so i had no idea you havent recieved it yet. keep looking in the mail that is all i have to say.

I know no of you know me but do try to incriminate me. Mark i suggest you discard all of my personal information cus it is none of your business. i dont really appreciate you calling me like you did. this has nothing to do with you. i hate to get mad but i really didnt do anything wrong here. i have been in and out of town lately but believe me the payment has been in the mail so im not sure why you havent gotten either.

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
I'll just put it this way. i have called once or twice a day even send a text and nothing no reply no nothing. so i may have jump the gun on this but i never really sale much things.

i'm sorry i posted your address on here but how i felt you were never going to show up here again and like i said i'm new to this.

Mark took time out of his day just to help me. i never been scammed and never wish to be. thanks again Mark for the help. If there was a way that i could have done this diff I wish i know.

hope this works out for the best. there's no way for me to see whats happen in your life that may have deli ad the payment.
Quentin

Gold Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 1001
again i never got a call from you. the only text i got was when you asked if i got it. and i replied yes. the first time i ever even heard that you didnt get the payment was when mark called me the other day. sorry i havent gotten on here since i posted last. one way you could have done things different was give me a call, not post my sh!t all over here. im sorry you havent recieved it. maybe i wrote down the address wrong or somehow it didn't get there. and trust me the sh!t that is going on in my life right now is 1000000 times more important than your $100 check. but i will make sure you get this check. and im not saying that you have the other check i sent but just in case it does arrive sometime dont try and cash it because it has been canceled and i will know if anyone tries to cash it.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1366

he DID the right thing there is WAY to many scams going on and had the same memo as yours, something major came up, but im sorry? you go to your mail box everyday to pick up the mail how hard is it to put something in the mail box... so im sorry but quetin did the right thing IMO

also quetin addressed your phone not working in his original message

Gold Member

Post Number: 2932
Hey Phillip. You can be upset at me if ya like., but I was never rude to you at all and I figured that there wasn't really any problem in the 1st place. Did you even read my post? I was not saying that you had done anything wrong in the least..

quote:

Plus, he may still come through. Would be the right thing to do, and there are measures that you can take to correct this issue, if there turns out to be one.

But as I stated last night, there is not likely gonna be an issue. I hope that is the case

i was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

quote:

Phillip, If you help Quentin get this taken care of, you are a good dude in my book. As Quentin can tell you from personal experience, mistakes and problems can arise from many different ways when doing one of these types of transactions. NO ONE wants the "scammer" label put on them when it is not true. IIRC that happened to Quentin a while back on here. But that situation got resolved and I would have NO problem dealing with Quentin.
I hope that this works out the same way. Thanks.

The "scammer" word was being thrown around, but not by me. I was pretty clear in stating that it is not cool to being called a "scammer" when it may not be true. Quentin would know first hand.

As for the info you want me to discard, when all I have to do in not go to a public site and look at it again. Anyone can do it if they know how. As a matter of fact I had not checked this thread when I wrote that and that very info was already posted on here. Which I do not encourage nor did I have anything to do with. That being said I can understand why you would be pissed. All I was trying to do was help smooth out a situation that wasn't look to good, which is why I never said anything to the effect that you did anything wrong in our phone conversation or on here. I asked you to come clear it up and clear your name before it got out of control..
As for canceling the payment, well that is a bit strange, but that is your right. I would want this to be cleared up asap. But that is me. Quentin was asking for help and stated that your phone was not working. So I offered. If my phone call helps lead to this getting resolved as opposed to where it looked like it was heading, then I have no regrets on my end.. I just wish he wouldn't have posted your info on here. But he was worried and everybody handles chit differently..

ON a side note, congrats on the 1000 post mark

Gold Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 1002
im not made at anyone, this is a huge misunderstanding and yes i am pissed my personal address and name and phone number is publicly on the internet.

and i may sound like a dicck for asking this but mark what would you have done if i never replied back? or i did answer your call? i am just curious to know.

Gold Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 1003
".....

he DID the right thing there is WAY to many scams going on and had the same memo as yours, something major came up, but im sorry? you go to your mail box everyday to pick up the mail how hard is it to put something in the mail box... so im sorry but quetin did the right thing IMO

also quetin addressed your phone not working in his original message"

IMO the right thing to do would not be posting my personal stuff on here for you guys but rather contact the police department and have them try and contact me...if something was really wrong.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2934

quote:

and i may sound like a dicck for asking this but mark what would you have done if i never replied back? or i did answer your call? i am just curious to know.

I would have called the "A" TEAM. My dad went to school with Hannibal. lol
I wasn't gonna do anything but look into it as stated and see if your phone worked when someone different called.
Only Reason I asked to see the other chit was to see if it looked like it could be a false address. but really with you having 1000 posts and you used A credit card to pay for shipping, and you already stating that you had an emergency come up, I figured it would come out alright. And I still hope it does.
lol seriously He wouldn't have many options except to call his local Police Dept and see what his right were and what his State's Laws are on the matter. It varies by state.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2935
wow D-$.. I have to disagree. Quentin should not have posted all his info on here. To ask for help is one thing. He did apoligize and gave his explanation. IMO I think Nick was fu<kin' around when he posted that. Was a funny Secret Santa inside joke. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 509
yeah again mybad on posting your add.
another reason we need mods. to fix a dumb things like that.

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1370
eh you have a point mark :-( but the part about having us doing research and you callin etc

Gold Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1371
yeah nick was kiddin...

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2889

quote:

I think Nick was fu<kin' around when he posted that. Was a funny Secret Santa inside joke. lol

Internetisseriousbusiness, Mark. Everyone knows that lol.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3716
Word^

Silver Member

Post Number: 515
thanks got it in waitin till moring to cash it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums