300 Watt Subs

Username: Algirard8

Post Number: 4
My Mazda 6 got broken into the other day and my 12" Fi Q and ed nine.1 were stolen. I have a kicker kx650.4 amp lying around that I can use to get some bass back in my car but I will need to buy some subs. The amp does 300w at 4ohms, So I was wondering what subs you would suggest that are 300w rms and can be wired to 4 ohms. Also this is just to have some bass until I can make some more money to get some better equipment again.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6645
i can sell you a 15" aa atlas that would be perfect with that power.

Post Number: 5
I actually used to have a 15" atlas and I loved it. I also noticed that dustin was selling his two 15" atlas. I just don't know if I want to do a 15" but I did love my atlas. How much you asking for the atlas?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6646
$80 plus actual shipping?

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2809
Maybe a better investment would be a car alarm? Once they hit your car once, they will keep looking out to see if you have gotten anything new.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5030
nice price on that mike. It was funny before i cam ein the thread i was thinking atlas lol

Post Number: 6
Nick the car alarm is already purchased and going to be installed in the next few days. Thats the main reason why I don't have funds to get some new equipment. ctmike I will let you know on whether or not I want to purchase that atlas from you. I need to go figure out a box for my trunk and see if I want a 15" sub in the trunk.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2811
Good stuff, Algirard. Hope it all works out for you and maybe you can bust anyone else who tries to steal your equiptment.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6647
no problem, i'll have it laying around if you decide you want it. and if i remember correctly, 1.5cuft. is all that it requires sealed.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6333
IDQ12V2.D2 - Image Dynamics 12" IDQ Dual 2

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7377
DD512

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20153
Great price on that Atlas.

Silver Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 307
Hey ctmike. Is that the one I sold you bud. Funny thing is I actually found another pair from a local dude and they are mint and now they are chillin in my closet. Very nice price though.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2509
damn Ctmike you still have that sub you've been trying to sell that sub forever makes no sense that no ones picked it up its a decent sq sub for the price

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6648
yeah, still got it. had alot of people interested, but nothing yet. but really don't mind, i really would regret selling it but i got alot of subs as it is. and honestly, it's alot better than a 'decent' sq sub.

and yeah, it's your old one mario. never even ran it since buying it from you. but the ones' you picked up, please say they're 12"s and your selling!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5034
mike i have 2 12's i bought from mario lol. sorry im not seeling them though there going in my dad's 40 ford lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us