Proper amplifier for.....

Username: Woofers4life

Post Number: 1
im looking to run 2 4000w pyle dryvers. idk how accurate the power ratings are but, i was looking to try them out and im wondering how to properly push these two subwoofers.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10203
pushing them into the trash can would be the proper way

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3629
lmao^

2 4000w pyle subs will probably only handle 400watts before starting on fire lol. So look for a small amp... or just do what M.S. said and throw it in the trash where it belongs and start saving money for something better.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Team RE XXX

Post Number: 2787
Big D, if you haven't bought them good stay away. If you have them post the model and will try to help you.

Post Number: 4
no i havent bought anything yet. i was just wondering if i get those what kinda of amp i would need. but what i want to run is two 15in Rockford Fosgate P3D215. i was just wondering if i got the pyles what i would need.

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1738
These?
http://www.pyleaudio.com/itemdetail.asp?brand=&cat1=Car%20Audio&cat2=Woofers&mod el=PLD15WD

A pair of dual 4's gets you a 1 ohm load on the amp. The often recommended Audioque 1200D should be more than enough power. It does 1200-1400w at 1 ohm so 600-700 per sub. That would be plenty.

$250 shipped from audioque.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
ya those were the ones but if its not worth the it than i wont purchase them. but i been looking around for a better set up for the money.

Silver Member
Username: Vivi2000

Owosso, Mi

Post Number: 151
Save up and get a decent first system than a crap one. If you give us a budget, what your looking for(SQ, SPL or SQL) and what size driver/space available im sure people will give you good recommendations.

Bronze Member
Username: Atreidies

Post Number: 19
D- Check these out--
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/561103.html
Just bought 2 of the twelves.
2 15's, the AQ1200, and build your own box, all for around $600 and you'll be waking up your neighbors...2 blocks over.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
tell me how you like them i thought about them and they look very promising i may get 4 of there 15s but i need more info before i purchase but your response on how good they are will help alot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us