Dual xdvd9101 brake bypass code Please help...

Username: Thefowlerfam2009

Holiday, FL USA

Post Number: 1
I just installed a new Dual xdvd9101. I grounded the parking brake and tried to bypass it with the 26604 code that I used on my xdvd700. I cant get it to work on this unit. Is there another code or way to bypass? Also I dont know if this has anything to do with it, but there isn't a enter button on the remote. Please help me with this one I am stumped. I have searched all over the internet and nothing. There really isn't alot of info on the xdvd9101.

Thanks for any and all help...
Jeremy

Username: Thefowlerfam2009

Holiday, FL USA

Post Number: 3
Can anyone help?? Im trying to avoid putting in a toggle switch.

Username: Randy628

Sioux City, Iowa USA

I got the XDVD9101 and after installing the unit it comes on for about 2 sec. and then turns off. I called tech support and thay told me i have a faulty unit so i exchanged it for another one. After installing the new one same problem. I drive a 99 Cadillac seville STS. I tryed to install it to just a batterie (full charged) i have in my shop same problem. Did some one have an answer for me please.
Thanks Randy
P.s: Yes I removed all the transporting screws.

Username: Randy628

Sioux City, Iowa USA

Post Number: 2
ok found the answer myself. U need to conect the yellow and red wire from the Radio togetter and the XDVD9101 works just fine.

Username: Garthur59

Tuscaloosa, AL. Usa

I JUST GOT THE XDVD9101 INSTALLATION I NEED THE BYPASS CODE MYSELF. TRIED THE CODE 26604 DIDN'T WORK. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT THERE?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us