Ha.haha.hahahahaha

Silver Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 191
so one of my friends who doesn't even know enough about speakers to understand yo have to hook up all 4 terminals on a dvc sub called me yesterday.

he said he bought this new 15 but it wasn't good and told me to come look at it.

Orion XTR154- the new one. so i bought it from him.

$25.

dumba**.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2779
way to take advantage of a friend.... I like how ,Instead of showing him the correct way, you decided to just rip him off.. you are a true friend and an ambassador to car audio enthusiasts. Nice job! -_-

Gold Member

Post Number: 2780
on a side note... consider me a -1 on ANY reference you may need on here in the future. .. dumba**

bookmarked

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1823
what a dirtbag

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 453
Low. douchebag

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 910
yea ur definetly not a good friend, pr!ck.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2471
i wish this kid would leave too.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3935
lmao brockman, before we have another duel. have you ever purchased anything from MisterLDR?

if not, i absolutely demand you shut the fvuck up about that reference bullsh!t.

if i see you make a negative comment toward a seller for personal reasons ill do everything in my power to make sure you dont sell a fvucking thing...

however, if you have bought something from misterLDR be my guest to not use yourself as a reference.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2782
Go fu<k yourself TCK. You do not worry me in the least. All I was saying is by his own acknowledgement, he is not trustworthy. And that is dually noted and I will bring it up to keep anyone on here from being fu<ked. My references are impeckable as you would find out if I asked. sooooo you do whatever is within' your "power". My actions speak for themselves. Not only have I bought from peeps on here, but I have sold... If you knew the deals I've past on to some ebuds, you would stfu... You standing up for this douchebag tells me loads about you. Apperently you care about only you. More power to ya. so demand all ya want... It WILL get you KNOWWHERE!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3938
if you try to sabotage his future for sale thread due to personal reasons. i'll do the same to you. simple as that.

no1 questioned your business ethic??? i don't know why you brought that up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2783

quote:

if you try to sabotage his future for sale thread due to personal reasons. i'll do the same to you. simple as that

I won't have to say a word, I will post a link to this thread... HIS words will be all that is needed. Soo fu<k you and have a nice day!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2784
as for you doing the same to me, again I will just post a link to this thread and it will not be hard for peeps to see through your lil attempt to "sabotage" any future sales.. Just a FYI... I never sell online... Unless I am selling to someone that I really want to hook up(with a great deal), Wayyyyy under the going rate.. ask around d!ck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3939

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3580
What the hell kind of friend are you, LDR? azzhole

And wtf you can't even say "a h o l e" on this forum. Thats fucked up.

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1178
lol staven guess not??

and ill be a REF for Mark ANY DAY, and i feel the same as Mark does,

-1 in my books thats just messed up man way to take advantage of ur "friend"

imma lmao if u hook it up wrong and blow it

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 621
mark ftw
misterldr ftl

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1187
me no FTW? :-(

Bronze Member
Username: Xmrbonez

Post Number: 22
LDR i say, good job do what you gotta do!!! if it worked for you more power to ya!!!

and for the dmubass who screwed him self

ah hahaha hahahahaaa

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1422
awsome! i would have done the same thing! but i bet i could have talked him into selling it for 15!

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10115
x2 agreed with brockman.... if I were going to buy something from someone and found out they did something like this... that would definetly call off that sale.

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1139
his friend probably got it for free

Gold Member

Post Number: 2785
nice... all of the worthless, useless, douchebags are uniting together. It is easy to spot them. They have low post counts, ask dumbazz questions, and say things that make you doubt their credibility. Most usually can't put together a complete sentence or spell even though they have a spell checker. Great job losers. Now just hang around and expect the good, trustworthy, and knowledgeable people to give you advice. Fu<kin' pukes!

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 493
thats a horrible thing to do to a friend. I hope he beats you down. PPL like LDR is the reason why America is going to sh!t

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20079
So you're using the term "friend" loosely then. Meaning someone you know but wouldn't necessarily go out on a limb for. Did you openly deceive him and convince him the sub was garbage and only worth $25 or did he say he didn't want it and you could have it for $25? Big difference there. Did he think it was faulty? Is he rich and can't be bothered by such things? Lot's of questions here cause I don't know the whole story.

Either way, I'm sure your "friend" wouldn't enjoy reading this thread.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4717
Not cool. Not Cool.

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1740
with friends like that this who needs enemy's....... sickening man

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1425
i hope the sub is some pos that really is not the orion and u find out that u spend 25 bucks on some blown walmart thing that he spray painted

Silver Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 185
the sad thing about this is he posted this expecting to get praised...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2788

quote:

i hope the sub is some pos that really is not the orion and u find out that u spend 25 bucks on some blown walmart thing that he spray painted

quote:

awsome! i would have done the same thing! but i bet i could have talked him into selling it for 15!

both posted by dBLK.. gtfo you douch

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10134
lmfao what a ffucking idiot... i saw that too.... i mean did he think we weren't going to notice in the same thread

Bronze Member
Username: Lms

Post Number: 30
What goes around, will surely come around again... One way or the other..

Such a disgrace to the world of audioholics...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3940
you guys act like you've never taken advantage of a friend...

hypocrites are another reason america is SH!T

Silver Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 186
taking advantage and straight up screwing a friend are 2 totally different things cisco

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10151
Don't bother trying to reason with jk..... you got to remember he also doesn't believe hifonics amps are overrated even after I explained exactly why and posted a bench test done by CEA specs that shows it......

Gold Member

Post Number: 3941
im nuts

Silver Member

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 196
well he's not really my FRIEND, just an aqcuaintance i knew from elementary school.

thanks for showing me this thread i forgot about it.

Silver Member

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 197
oh and FTW, i didn't take advantage of him. he didnt want it, so after i paid him the $25 that HE ASKED FOR (not me bargaining for), when i unhooked it from HIS BOX, i realized that he had only hooked up 2 posts. i said something to him and he said "w/e"

the reason it has taken me so long to get back at this thread is because I forgot about it, because i has having too much fun playing with my new toys and ruining my power wires in my car.

im not gonna get into this next thing either, but:

"...It is easy to spot them. They have low post counts..."

LMMFAO you're lame. if people on here actually pride themselves on post counts then i would rip YOU OFF PERSONALY anyday of the week just to say I did it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2851
lol... ummmmmm. I wasn't saying that because someone has a low post count that they are automatically a worthless POS. I'll explain it to where you can understand... The regulars on this site(that would be the ones with the higher post counts- you simple motherfu<ker) would never show the immaturaty that you did by the contents of the title and the OP. I have NEVER seen anyone that has any credability on here post anything remotely similar to your post.. Therefore logic tells you that the worthless fu<ks usually dont hang around very long(hence the low post count).

As for the Ripping me off personally statement. , that just shows everyone how shady you are.

Look Lucas.I am quite a bit older than you. I have done MANY unethical and shameful things and I wish I could make right all the sh!t I did wrong. I am raising kids ages 15 all the way down to 6 months, I've lost a child(sids), buried a lot of friends and aquantiances. When you grow older and realize how you want your kids to treat people morally and with respect, then it kind of hits ya, that all the dumb sh!t I did (in other peoples eyes) reflects on my parents, eventhough they tought me different. I have recenly apologized to my mother for some of the more serious mistakes and assured her that I was to blame... Not her. I also thanked her for teaching me manners, respect, and how to act morally. Although I didn't always use them as I should have.

Ya know... A lot of people on here spend a lot of time helping poeple. For nothing in return. You had a great oppurtunity to do the same and instead of pointing out what you discovered while uninstalling the sub, instead you booked azz, then came on here and described how little experience he had and called him a dumbazz while laughing and bragging about how cheap you got the sub from him... If that still sounds exceptable to you then,so be it.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11265
^^Real talk Mark.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5035
good speech mark wish i could rep u man

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 479

quote:

^^Real talk Mark

x2

Silver Member

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 199
"....when i unhooked it from HIS BOX, i realized that he had only hooked up 2 posts. i said something to him and he said "w/e"....."

bookingit out of there doesn't exactly describe what i did. i understand your view exactly, and respect it. the whole intention of this thread was because i was lucky to have come across a sub for cheap. not to point out that i ripped someone off.

<end>

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2535
i say gtfo. dueces.

Silver Member

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 201
ok i HAVE to say something to you snow.

the entire time i've known ecoustics, i have witnessed 2 or 3 times you have actually given people advice. now i know that you have given much more. maybe 900 of your 2500+ posts are advice.

but the rest of them are usually useless crap that you say to piss people off. while its usually entertaining, it's unnecessary.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us