Subs wont come on after i start my truck

Username: Vinniep

Post Number: 1
there seems to be some interruption with my subs turning on....after i start my truck ill either have to pull the fuse under the hood and put it back in...or pull the power from the amp and put it back in...then they sound great and work...until i turn my truck..or cd player off...then i have to start over??? does this make any sense to anyone...sorry....very new to the electronic world

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2911
check ur remote wire

Silver Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 182
do you check and make sure all the wires are totally secure? make sure all fuses are secure too... seems like your amp moves around and loosens your wires or something...

Username: Kickittothacurb

Post Number: 5
what kind of an amp do you have?

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1565
Doesn't matter what amp he has, there's a loose wire somewhere. Like Mike said, check the remote wire.

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1182
yeah also i had a simliar problem with one of my HU's everything worked fine with the car off, but as soon as i started it it threw the amp into protection id have to do what u did to get to work again, it turned out the HU was causing the amp to go into protect.

like mike said undo all your connections to everything going to the sub amp etc like the wire from up front, all the wires going into ur amp and even the ground wire for u car at its spot where its grounded to the car and refasten every securley, if theres still a problem see if you can borrow someone elses CD player and swap it out

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2792
is amp going into protect when starting vehicle?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us