Kicker 1500.1

Username: Sgt_radich

Oxford, South field, MI USA

Post Number: 5
ok I have two questions maybe y'all can answer them. First off can I run 5 12in kicker cvx's at 2ohms? And second if I run 5 12's at a 2ohm load are my subs going to get different watts per sub or are all of them going to get their true 1500 watts? This might be a dumb question but I am a rookie wanting a very loud system.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10025
First of all no 5 subs would not wire to 2 ohm regardless of coils. Thats why most people use an even number of speakers. And you wouldn't have the proper box space anyways.

Secondly, if it could work the 1500w is devided so sub would get 300w.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1761
just run 2 cvx's wired to 2 ohms

Username: Sgt_radich

Oxford, South field, MI USA

Post Number: 7
ok so run just two of them at 2 ohms how many DB do you think that will put out because well simply I want the loudest hardest hitting system out there and well I have some competition in my city because detriot is well everyone has a system. Now I would like to open up the forum to see what people have to say the best subwoofers are and the best amps. I have owned JL Audio Kicker MA Audio Hifonics Memphis Orion pretty much all of them and I gotta say that I think that kicker thus far has proven to be the best with the 1500.1 amp hooked to 2 cvx subs. Now heres a question what is the best system without a price cap? I have looked into the 22in Jackhammer and 10kilowatt kicker but what has everyone else had that put out some serious DB's and sounded great?

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10058
This thread has officially failed

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us