1983 Olds Cutlass Supreme

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2481
well i promised alot of people pics and today was my only day off work so i decided i'd go ahead and take some its a 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham edition sitting on 20" Black Mazeti rims besides the rims its stock within the next two months the system is gonna come together i'm looking at 1 12" Mmats Juggernaut in 2.5 cubes tuned to 35hz powered by an RD 3250.1 gonna buy a DB-electric 200 amp alt and 2 batts dont know what brand yet well enough typing here are the pics ;)

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x124/raymond_aparicio/DSC01586.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x124/raymond_aparicio/DSC01587.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x124/raymond_aparicio/DSC01588.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x124/raymond_aparicio/DSC01589.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x124/raymond_aparicio/DSC01591.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x124/raymond_aparicio/DSC01592.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x124/raymond_aparicio/DSC01609.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x124/raymond_aparicio/DSC01610.jpg

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2025
nice!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9250
Not bad, a little work and that's gonna be a nice ride.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3647
where are you planning on getting the missing chrome trim?

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3562
Nice Ray.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1320
ugly

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 307
wetback

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2482
i already have the chrome trim i got it at the salvage yard got lucky and actually found another brougham doesn't happen very offten i'm just trying to find where to buy the clips that hold the chrome in place and yeah still needs alot of work but thats half the fun i'm gonna paint it white again with a black vinyl top and black racing strips to make the rims fit in better then a black and white interior but its not like i'm in a hurry and thanks for the compliments guys

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3527
Good stuff, Ray. Can you take those plastic things on the bottom of the door off?

P.S. you guys have weird roads lol are they all bricks like that?

Gold Member

Texas

Post Number: 3650
isn't BLK the redneck with the emergency lights in his shittay explorer? and he calls a cutlass ugly?

stave, those are required for the chrome trim I believe

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3529
Oh I see lol.

Name's Steve btw

Gold Member

Texas

Post Number: 3652
I'll keep that in mind, it's easier to type than stavenmist

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4662
Nice.
Whats under the hood?
and is it a turbo 350 transmission?
I would make a 442 clone.
take the shifter off the coloum and get a B&M Star shifter on the floor. Also put a shift kit in it. Makes a huge diffreance.

Thats only if its a 350. If its a 307 or something, then i wouldnt bother with too much. Just make it run well.

But nice none the less.
Thanks for Pics.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 19994
Very historic cobblestone road man. Not feeling the rims but to each their own. Looks like a pretty old community. Car reminds me of my 1982 regal. She was a smooth ride.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3531
Whoa! Getting close there, Paul. :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 19996
Upload

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2483
Yeah Thieves is right the plastic is on there to hold the chrome on and yeah old road i like it though gives the neighborhood a unique look its 1 of the 2 only streets in my whole town thats built like that. i love regals as well you got any pics of it Paul? and i'm totally lost on the last 2 posts jaja and to Marc nope its a normal v8 307 not gonna do much with it,runs fine the way it is and i actually love the bench seat compared to the racing seats it makes it alot easier to get "comfortable" if you know what i mean ;)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4987
ray ray

i miss my bench seat in my old pontiac lol. had some good times in there. def the worst thing about getting my eclipse okay only bad thing.

NIce car not really my type but looks like its in great shape and just get a new paint job on there and youll be good.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6293
Good start, but I'd change the wheels. Good call on repainting it white.. I'm a fan of white/black but not so much with those wheels hehe..

I'd suggest selling them and getting some solid black wheels.. perhaps a nice style 5 spoke for that car..

If you decide to change over to a 350 ... you can find them very cheap :-) .. of course I'd be going that route but thats me

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10023
Damn those rims are ugly. They look like frickin spider webs. lol.

Other than that nice old school ride though.

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 465
i say keep the chrome trim off. dill those plastic pieces off. all that shitt does is cause "cancer" rust. it'll look really clean without it. but if you want bling bling keep it on. its a good starting point. take off the side moulding imo. monte carlo front clip shitttt! thatd be hot!!!drop it 2". great starting point man wish you the best of luck.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11169
That's sweet Ray. That thing has got potential bud.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4989
i agree with the 2 above with the rims a nce 5 spoke racing rim would look better

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 559
nice vehicle has a ton of potential.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Team RE XXX

Post Number: 2742
Pinche rey i like your ride but get some iroc's on that fu(ker. Dont forget to bump some corridos wild your at it.

Bronze Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 35
x2 with Steve, you ever considered going up and throwing some 22's on it? My friend has a Caprice Classic with 22's they fit the style really nice, cutlass and caprice look pretty similar IMO

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6294
22"s.. come on hes not in the hood.. if you want big rims get an suv/truck.. when you modify a car to properly have that size rim your end up lifting it.. might as well has bought an sub/truck in the end..

i just think it looks horrible.. worse gas mileage and also creating a target

i could see the SS front clip or even a grand national clone :-)

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2485
yeah those rims are just temporary i actually wanted to try and put some 24"s on it but not all donk style i've seen some cutty's with 24"s tucked in under the fenders and it looks really clean but i got those rims from a friend i just traded him my DX1500.1 and 2 12" hifonics brutus subs so i couldn't pass up the deal i think the rims look alot better in person but i do want to upgrade but my first thing on the list is the sound system then the paint and interior and lastly new rims

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2486
well actually i really like those rims Kevin posted but i dont think the all black would look good with the chrome trim on it idk and Kevin i kinda do live in the hood but na like i said i want 24's but dont want to lift it it looks really clean when you have a huge rim and the car is still low

Bronze Member

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 36
Yeah well again very nice either way. Having 22's has nothing to do with being in the hood or not you can make it fit the style of car nice without being ghetto fab or "hood"

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2487
these are 24"s and it doesn't look lifted high looks pretty clean i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRBZUOJ0lYM

Bronze Member

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 37
Raycist that's exactly how my boys Caprice is, sits low with the 22's b!tch is clean as hell
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us