Need some serious help

Username: Sgt_radich

Oxford, South field, MI USA

Post Number: 2
Is it possible to run 5 subwoofers dvc 2ohm down to a 2 ohm load? here is what I am working with. I have a 1999 300m with 2 15in cvr's dvc 2ohms under the back seat. Then I have 3 12in cvx's in the trunk I was running a 1200watt brutus mono amp on them but I up graded to the kicker 1500.1 and want to run 2 ohms any ideas fella's?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9969
Don't run different subs together

Post Number: 3
What about flipping the 2 15in cvr's out with 2 15in cvx's then? The system sounds amazing right now I love the heart pounding 12s and the 15s give you an butt massage when ur in the backseat
whats my options? Buy one more 12in cvx and do 4 12's and forget the 15's? stay with the two cvr 15's? buy two 15 cvx's and leave out the 12's? I am semi new to this....

Silver Member
Username: Vivi2000

Owosso, Mi

Post Number: 126
Do not mix diffrent sizes, models, or brand subs. and 1 1200w amp will not be nearly enough to power all of those effectively.

If you have the kicker 1500 right now, and you want to stay with kicker subs, I would get the 2 15" CVX's and put them in a proper ported enclosure(if you can fit it in your trunk).

Post Number: 4
alright fella's thank you for all the input I will go with the two 15's hooked up to my kicker 1500.1 I appreciate everything guys this system has been a pain so far but it sounds so good. I have the three 12's in a sealed box so now I will find a ported box for two 15's will the two 15's be louder DB wise then the 3 12's? Also if anyone wants a hifonics Brutus amp let me know I will sell it cheap because quick honestly it is cheap. What ever happened to the old school hifonics zues 1200.1 amps? that thing was outstanding. Any comments on subs I should get rather then the cvx's?

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 461
post something in the sub section, and you'll get all kinds of comments. Whats the price range
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us