OT: Any Gutiar Hero players

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2605
Just curious..

Just Pre-Ordered The New Metallica Edition. and an extra Bass Drum Pedal( Double bass pedals will be supported) Also getting the Drum Midi cord (for Drum sensitivity program)

We use the Wii version

If there are any players how good are you? What skill level can you play most songs on and what instrument?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9958
Love that game. I play on hard. But only the guitar, I don't have the world tour band set.

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudioislikecrack

Post Number: 48
i have all the guitar hero games but i just mastered medium but i cant tackle hard.I pre ordered the metallica game too.It is gonna be hard cuz all their songs on the other games are.They gotta new difficulty level on that one called expert plus.They said if you can play GH metallica on expert plus you can play a real metallica song.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6283
i have GH1 GH2 GH3 and World Tour for PS3 .. I can play most of the songs on Expert with the given harder songs only on Hard.

Far as the drums.. depends on the song.. last I did was BYOB on hard.. then my pittbull ate my cord for the kickdrum

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudioislikecrack

Post Number: 49
your dog sounds like my kids man.i have went threw so many guitars luckily i got 5 x-plorers n 6 wireless les pauls from CC b4 they closed

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4975
I got it for christmas this year. Me and my brother have the aerosmith version and the world tour(no drums). I can play any song 5 stars on medium still working on getting on hard though. I like the aerosmith version more than the world tour much harder even though theres less songs.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1299
off topic

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 2007
Rockband:Expert on guitar and drums on hard.

PS3 version.

I JUST got to hard on the drums and can nail most songs but some are freaking hard!

My GF also plays guitar on hard :-)

Guitar Hero is all expert except Guitar Hero III, that was stupidly hard on expert.

I also play a REAL guiar and have been for about 8 years, nothing crazy mind you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2608
ROFL. My pitbull ate one of my drum sticks this morning... You know how pit's love to eat wood. All 3 of my pit's do.

If you dont have the drum set..... get it, trust me. It's a whole new beast.
I am about equal on the skill level o09n the quitar and drums. Most songs on hard, a few on expert.

My personal best on "Through the fire and flames" on Expert (in practice mode) was 72% Have not made it through BYOB on hard with Drums, but I did get through it on gutiar. La Bamba kicked my azz on hard/drums.... hooda thunkit.
If anyone has any drum issues (sensitivity, ect...) let me know... I'll send you in the right direction on some easy fixes.

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1126
I used to play guitar hero a good bit but now I rarely have time...I'll play maybe once a month now. I haven't bought a game after aerosmith because aerosmith sucked baIIs compared to GH 1,2 and 3. World Tour I played a couple times on my friends PS2 lol but thats about it. I always play on expert and the only song I still have yet to beat is the devil went down to georgia but I get to about 79%...mind you I havent played all the songs on World Tour but I have played what was said by my friend to be the hardest ones.

I suck at the drums

Username: Twvo

Palmerston, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
hahaha guitar hero its a good game in all but seriously that game gets f**king boring lol

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7301
B.Y.O.B. on the drums is the chit.
My friends tell me I look like I'm having a seizure when I play it on hard.

Double bass pedal will be awesome.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3520
I love guitar hero. Haven't played in a long time though.

Bronze Member
Username: Loudgangsta

Post Number: 12
i thought this is a car audio forum?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2616
lol nope... only dedicated to Gutiar Hero PLayers who happen to like car audio.

OT= off topic thread... don't click on thread if you dont care about thread title.

Bronze Member
Username: Loudgangsta

Post Number: 13
this forum bites. i'm out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2617
c-ya!

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 19936

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23276
come on mark. not a nice way to treat noobs. lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 31
I didn't even know you could get drums for any GH series that's freaking awesome! That's what I get for being out of the real world so long!
Is it easy to pick up and learn?

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6284
the metallica song spanks byob on drums tho..

i can never make it all the way.. i get so tired most the way through my arms won't move heh

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9971
He may be a noob but he is right... there is an OT section for a reason

Gold Member

Post Number: 2619
lol... If he thinks this forum "bites" then he is more than welcome to GTFO.. As many hours as I spend per day on this forum, I have grown quite fond of it.. And one OT: thread is not what makes this forum "bite".
And Meatsucker.... STFU. lol
You as well as many other regulars post OT threads in here, especally when it is slow. Why I feel the need to explain this to someone who already knows, I have no idea. And the fact that that douche had the same type of comment as dBLK outta tell ya something. Fu<k em both.... and their little dog too!

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6285
there will always be OT threads.. everyone should just get over it.. don't want an OT thread then certainly don't reply in one and contribute

my .02 cents

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23277
lol relax dawg. hahaha

now i really want to get this game. the drums look like its fun.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6286
add some alcohol and you have something you can do all night.. when you get 4 people playing it gets kinda loud though.. especially the singing lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 2621
.ROFL..... You had to bring up the singing.. If you got peeps that are drunk enough to sing, well better start eating the tylenol early, cause you definatly have drank too much.

*snickers @ Dawg* The drum set on GH is a huge improvement, and is much better than the feeble attempt of Rock Band.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6287
you don't have to be drunk to sing.. you just have to have to be an outgoing person and not care what anyone thinks.. its all in good fun :-)

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9998
" You as well as many other regulars post OT threads in here "

Um no I really don't... unless you want to call the platinum thread... which is related to the forum so thats debateable

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6290
posting in one is just as bad as creating one :p

...to bring it on topic then...

GH setups for the trunk.. playing mobile.. haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 2648
I have never b1tched about off topic threads unless it wasn't marked OT in the thread title. M.S. I try to get past your "prickedness" (new word)., but you make it almost impossible sometimes
Kevin took the words right outta my mouth. I can think of one off the top of my head that was OT and created by you, but it really isn't important.

As for the taking GH on the road, hmmmmmm. paid gig? lmao!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23280
i used to create OT threads. so if anyone has a problem with this little thread mark created, then you can simply gtfo. no offense btw cause i am still a nice guy.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6291
ive seen a few peeps who had the versions without drums in suvs/cars .. just a simple ps2 and a screen

sure would be pretty cool to fiberglass a screen on a trunk lid.. make a mount for the drums to drop in at the back of the trunk.. would sound pretty sick on a nice car system
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us