Kicker,RF,Mtx...spl subs

Username: Vincent_law

Ca

Post Number: 8
who's the better sub and out them who makes the better mono 1000 watt amp?

Silver Member
Username: Vivi2000

Owosso, Mi

Post Number: 119
What is your budget, and do you want an SPL sub or just a really loud SQL sub. Also what kind of space do you have for an enclosure.

Silver Member
Username: Brewsky

Prince george, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 175
idd go with kicker amps mtx arnt what they used to be and rockford i have just heard lots of problem with.. and for thos same brands i have heard the t2 by rockford it highly over rated the mtx 9500's arnt to bad, i have actually been looking into the 8500 squares they are coming out with now i have heard them and they sounds good and get loud.. kicker L7 is the best out of the brands for straight spl unless your wanting the solo X's which arnt good for anything but burping. There will be some different opinions forsure mainly to diff brands but thats my look on it

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2878
why do you say they arent good for anything but burping?

have you ever used them in a daily application? if you know what your doing they can certainly be used for daily ...
if rob see's this he can certainly attest to that ... as can as I have run both subs from kicker the L7 and Solo X

if ur putting 1k and spl in the same category ud be hard pressed to get absolutely stellar numbers unless u have plenty of time to test and re test with dozens of boxes.

if you are on a budget and looking for a bang for your buck ... kicker l7 and zx1k ... really cant be beat if looking on ebay

Silver Member
Username: Brewsky

Prince george, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 177
i agree the solo x's i have ever seen have only been burping i saw 1 fella who was hitting good numbers with them in a daily driver but they sounded like SHHHIIITTT
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us