2 12s or 3 10s under 550

Bronze Member
Username: Caesar1212

Brandon, Fl

Post Number: 24
ever since my car got broken into ive been looking into 12s and 10s for a little less money

i want something w/ good sq but a whole lot of spl

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 447
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12856_Cerwin-Vega+V-Max104.html can try 3 of these or 2 of these http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12859_Cerwin-Vega+V-Max122.html

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6281
how about investing in an alarm first :-)

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 448
lol good point

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2010
new or used?

Bronze Member
Username: Nickadam55

Post Number: 25
i dont think you you will be unsatisfied with anything VEGA. but do you want response or sound?

Bronze Member
Username: Blkbville04

Monclova, Ohio US

Post Number: 69
what's your budget? what car is it going in? what amp are you running, if that got stolen too how many watts are you looking at?

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1424
Nick Adams...

"i dont think you you will be unsatisfied with anything VEGA"

pretty bold statement, care to elaborate? maybe with some personal experience, if you dont have any personal experience then your statement is NULL and VOID!

"but do you want response or sound?"

.....huh? so are you saying you cant have both? so you can have response but NO sound???

Bronze Member
Username: Caesar1212

Brandon, Fl

Post Number: 25
lol something under 600 is possible
and then an amp in the $400 range

Bronze Member
Username: Blkbville04

Monclova, Ohio US

Post Number: 70
well 2 12 inch fi's would be nice, 3 would be over your budget. maybe look at some DD, RE, or RD subs because they will give you great spl. ive had some experience with fi and have been very impressed, ive also heard great things about the other companies i listed. you will probably need a 3k RMS amp at least for the fi's if you were to do 3 of them. maybe look at some RD amps or some sundown amps they will give you the power you are looking for in your price range, but that will require some upgrading to your electrical. if you dont want to upgrade the electrical i would go with some lower end subs and about 1000-1200 watts for an amp with the stock electrical
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us