Help with car Alarm Python 990

Username: Vjw757

Post Number: 1
I just bought a python 990 for a 92 camaro. I went to try to install it and it seems there was already and alarm/keyless entry install. i dont have a remote or anything for it or do i know if it even still works. There is nothing on this thing. no name or anything. there is how ever and fcc id. is there anyway to find out what alarm this is with the fcc id. id like to know what the wires are to it.

That would make my python 990 install go allot faster. the fcc id is elv55aal 737r

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2275
good luck installing that by yourself. i'd never try to install one of those. have a professional installer put it in.

Username: Vjw757

Post Number: 2
ive installed a python remote start/ key less entry before. you just have to take your time lol.

Username: Xcalibertz

PLATTSBURGH, NY United States

Post Number: 1
i have a car alarm in my car but i dont know what brand it is and i dont have the remote control and i am missing an L.E.D. light that plug into the the alarm, the siren and the wiring seem to be wired on the car, the fcc# is ELV55AAL 780R. Its made in Taiwan. If anyone one know what brand name it is or know where to get any of the stuff i am missing, please email me at xcalibertz@netscape.net. I'm really in need of your help. thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us