Shocker audio fvcks RD audio in the azz

Bronze Member
Username: Cenus

Post Number: 86
http://www.shockeraudio.net/products.html that is all!

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3484
Saw this on CA.com. Calm down. No one is getting fucked.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
haha na big joke! everyone hypes RD so much on this forum had to post this. ohh ya steve (from RD) how many forums you been banned from again? just wondering if my number of 8 was correct?

Silver Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 160
dustin. the question i have for you is:

have you ever seen any of the shocker audio in action?
if so
have you evre seen it in action against RD subs?

Bronze Member
Username: Terra

Post Number: 31
O the interesting tidbits I've learned about Shocker..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
acutally i have heard shocker subs in action. try 2 10's in SS Boxes (thats Snail shell) for those who don't know anything. with 2 kicker kx2500.1 amps one for each sub. ws putting up mid 140's on a TL on music. only RD was a saonce or whatever their called was decent on sq but spl sucked balls, my kicker comp did better with half the power. also heard so many bad reviews about the alpha an HW, but take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9239
Lol...shocker is pathetic. Trying to sell subs with that logo, jokes. Didn't I make you rage quit the forum long ago Dustin? How about you crawl back under the pile of sh1t you came out from. Fuggin' scrub.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1422
"RD was a saonce or whatever their called was decent on sq but spl sucked balls, my kicker comp did better with half the power"

-Doubt it h0m0
RD>Kicker ALL DAY

"also heard so many bad reviews about the alpha an HW"

-Really? I've never heard one complaint about either of those...hmm thats crazy how everyone just complains to you about RD and no one else. quit being a hater cuz you cant afford it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
ok rob keep talkin sh1t like allways. atleast shocker doesn't lie like RD does. i recieved so PM on ROE from steve saying how his subs were so much better than anyone elses. then bam he gets banned. haha. honestly how can anyone like him? he lies so much you don't get banned from 8 forums for no reason.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9880
And the dumbazz of the year award goes to...... drumroll please....... dustin!!! Congrats on being a complete idiot.

That website is a f*cking joke That has got to be one of the most unprofessional, most hacked together websites I have ever seen in car audio. Would lead one to believe maybe the subs are the same way, hmm.

Even if the products were decent: Does the owner of the company come on the forum and give support and/or info directly to customers? Nope. How many shocker audio dealers you know of? I know zero.

Seems RD comes out on top no matter how you look at it.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 565
Dustin=complete raging homosexuall douchebag who's probably to too fat to find his peenis cuz his fat covers it.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3488
LOL cozce

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
good cozce atleast MS backs up his statement you just post usless crap. quick question cozce if you have subwoofers whats the LE on them? ohh wait do you even know what LE is? either case please tell me. my atlas's are .86 just wanna compare! anyway say what you could care less. its funny though that tuan for TTB says the sig is his favorite spl sub. hmm i wonder?

Silver Member

Post Number: 567
i could care less lmao. I've only been in the game for like a year.
You're the one repping kicker comps LAWL

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2571
Dustin, You are truely a fu<kin' moron. How many state and world records were broken by Shocker last year? Now compare that to what the sonances and HW's have done and su<k a d1ck while your at it. You are not gonna win any SPL contest with 1 or 2 sonances on BIG power.. That is what the HW is for. The Sonances will will when you stuff a bunch of them on big power and get HUGE numbers(they only need 1-1.25 ^ft each. And the still sound musical.; You will be hard pressed to find a SPL sub the get as loud as the HW and still manage to sound good. The Alpha is a great sub as well. Upper bass is amazing and lower bass still shines even tuning at 35 or so hz. And the handle way more than the 2000 wrms they are rated for. Trust me, I know. Hell I ordered my 3rd 18" 2 days ago. you grab you kicker comps and shockers and meet me in the lanes. If you can pull away from the d1ck you been suckin'!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2572
BTW, Dustin... The Shocker Logo reminds me of what I did to your mom the other night... 2 in the pink, and 1 in the stink!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
wow mark can I get your autograph? your the first necrophiliac i ever talked to, haha. anyway keep beliveing the hype from Steve. ill just go to other forums were hes banned from im sure i can find one i have atleast 8 to choose from. ohh almost forgot shocker had WR back in the day when RD was just a nut stain on steves face.

Silver Member

Post Number: 568
...That's why she wasn't moving around very much

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
whooo good one, haha. still waiting for an answer though, why is steve banned from so many forums? i find it funny, RD is so high quality allright!

Username: Mysticstyl3z

Naperville, Illinois USA

Post Number: 8
dustin, i don't know you, and i've only been part of this forum for like a week, but you.............................are a pvssy. i feel bad for you if you would run kicker comps over a sonance. i've owned both and the comps sound like complete sh1t compared to the sonance. call up kicker, i'm sure the owner of that company would be glad to assist you in any problems you have and give you straight up information about his products.....not.

Silver Member

Post Number: 569
Mr. All Knowing Genius of the Universe, what forums is Mr. Miller banned from?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2574

quote:

O the interesting tidbits I've learned about Shocker..

now you know you cant leave it at that. lol

Dustin, we really dont give a sh1t about what you want to know about Steve. RD Audio is not the best sh!t on the market, but the equipment is rock solid. and that is not even debatable.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11110
Ghey

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2007
it's all pointless unless you prove it in the lane! challenge?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2576
i already tried that... He is a scared lil pvssy who can't back his words up... IDK where he is from, but imma try and make Scrapin' this year.i'de be happy to make a lil wager.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Sorry Mark, I don't think I'm allowed to say anything.

Silver Member

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 163
whoawhoawhoa.

dustin you have atlas's?...
nvm everyone he just meant hifonics atlas's. =]

LMAO @ COZCE!

dustin i will bet my entire bank account that 1 sonance 12 is better than 2 kicker comp 12s (on recommended power.)

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11111
How do you measure "better-ness"?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4047
eh who cares/ RD has become a much much better company then it was in the past. bored? just want to spam and beat a dead horse at the same time? someone come ask you to stir the pot? hahaha. have fun.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2578

quote:

Sorry Mark, I don't think I'm allowed to say anything

go ahead... I give you the okay!

Bronze Member
Username: Blkbville04

Monclova, Ohio US

Post Number: 60
dustin what is your point exactly? 1 kicker comp sucks compared to almost every halfway decent sub on the market. MisterLDR ill throw my entire car into that bet along with all the money in my bank account as well

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Hahah I think I might get in trouble!

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2264
everyone on E sucks at talking sh*t. Marks was alright.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2580
Alex, PM me what you are refering to... thanks

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 1774
stop hating and get the stepping. GL selling your ish in the FS section. lmao

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 429
wow i found someone to hate more than snow lol. hell I'd put my diamond D3's over comps any day. not only will they sound better but prolly do 10db more at least. Have you noticed steve hasnt stooped to ur level. Looks like ur the only one talkin sh!t. How many wedgies did you get per day in school, how many times have you been raped in the butt?

Silver Member

Post Number: 571
"prolly do 10db more at least"

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2271
hahah kyle still FTMFL.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3213
Im glad our forum is full of people that lower themselves to Dustins level. Steve is a great guy and his products are great too. Just leave it at that. Trying to act like a bad azz and sounding like a 4th grader does nothing. Hes gonna think what he wants. Steve and his products=great.

/thread

Bronze Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 99
how much are these shocker subs and what kind of subs are they?

Silver Member

Ms Us

Post Number: 430
snow<lance bass
cozce<ellen degeneres
you know what i'd buy two of those subs, one to sh!t on and one to cover up!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 28
I JUST ordered my 2 RD Sonance so I can't tell you what they sound like, but I can tell you that the help I got in making it all happen was top of line, I was never forced on any certain thing and in the end got GREAT prices.

My 2 cents!

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9890
" it's all pointless unless you prove it in the lane! challenge? "

Haha. Yea dustin, put your shockers up against any of scotts RD systems. Let us know how that goes, k? :-)

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9242

quote:

Im glad our forum is full of people that lower themselves to Dustins level. Steve is a great guy and his products are great too. Just leave it at that. Trying to act like a bad azz and sounding like a 4th grader does nothing. Hes gonna think what he wants. Steve and his products=great.

/thread

Yea, agreed. Saying people act like bad azzes and sound like 4th graders helps so much more.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2724
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6277
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 779
rofl

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1727
Why not up my post count too?

I know Rd has gained more popularity since I was considering their products. The bad behavior of one rep (who did get the ban hammer on ca) was enough to permanently turn me off of the company.

I already talked to Steve about it, its water under the bridge but just doesn't stick with me well. Seems everyone who's used there subs liked them regardless.

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 991
I thought Shocker died a while back. They did have that one Neo Sig or whatever, pretty badasss SPL sub.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19891
Damn kevin. I never wanted to be a urinal as bad as I did a few minutes ago.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 446
The new sigs are a different company what ive read they just have the patent on the design and logo... so who knows what will become of them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
The new "Sig" subwoofer is identical to the old one down to the gap dimensions. I'm sure other versions will be released later though. Mike from Shocker is still very involved in the project.

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 992
Oh. Well I know this guy is trolling buy why is everyone trashing Shocker so bad?

Bronze Member
Username: Mpinto19k

Dallas/Fort Hood, Tx

Post Number: 29
Doesn't seem like anyone is trashing anything but Dustin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
kyle you still deepthroat.

Silver Member

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 164
coz is my bestfriend on E... no hommmmmo

(no offense kyle)

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11112
"Well I know this guy is trolling buy why is everyone trashing Shocker so bad?"

A majority of the people trashing them probably haven't heard any sub from Shocker or any sub from RD and are just bandwagoning along as usual.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2277
yeah. I would like to try out one of those shocker subs.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3494
real talk yanks^^^

LOL

Silver Member

Ms Us

Post Number: 432
snow wants someone to try the shocker on him. lol. LDR none takin im just joking anyway

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 549
you must have me confused with somebody else.

I have never been banned from a single forum.

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 550
"ok rob keep talkin sh1t like allways. atleast shocker doesn't lie like RD does. i recieved so PM on ROE from steve saying how his subs were so much better than anyone elses. then bam he gets banned. haha. honestly how can anyone like him? he lies so much you don't get banned from 8 forums for no reason."

You are a liar, All BS
Like I said I have never been banned by a single forum, NEVER ONCE so please get your facts straight.
I have world champions that have done side by side testing with the sonance VS many companies.
I guess you can run at the mouth all you wish, but you are full of it.

Bronze Member
Username: Nickadam55

Post Number: 20
WOW! Shocker vs. RD this is an easy one. i have been to thousands of audio competitions and actually had the luxry of watching my dad judge a few. as far as shocker goes first of all who makes money off that $H1T! did an 8th grader come up with that logo yea real cool and professional but obviously you can tell by that website LMAO !!! it think that place speaks for itself. now im not saying RD is the best but yes they have broken a few records and defiantly stomps a mudhole in shocker any day of the week(twice on sunday) sorry to break the truth

Username: A12voltman80

St. paul, Mn Usa

Post Number: 1
these shocker subwoofers look to be be the exact same as my DC sounds subwoofers except they have a gang sign on the dust cap.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2308
"WOW! Shocker vs. RD this is an easy one. i have been to thousands of audio competitions and actually had the luxry of watching my dad judge a few. as far as shocker goes first of all who makes money off that $H1T! did an 8th grader come up with that logo yea real cool and professional but obviously you can tell by that website LMAO !!! it think that place speaks for itself. now im not saying RD is the best but yes they have broken a few records and defiantly stomps a mudhole in shocker any day of the week(twice on sunday) sorry to break the truth"

you've been to thousands of competitions and you said dual was great...

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2571
"acutally i have heard shocker subs in action. try 2 10's in SS Boxes (thats Snail shell) for those who don't know anything. with 2 kicker kx2500.1 amps one for each sub. ws putting up mid 140's on a TL on music."

mid 140's.....thats it? if im not mistaken those amps are rated 2500 usually more so with over 5000 watts mid 140's is the best they do?

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2311
not a very good score IMO.

Username: Chad_wilkins

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.s.a.

Post Number: 9
A LOT of worthless, uninformed bandwagon haters here i see. rduh has some great products, with an azz running the company. shocker is not the same as it was, however, knowing who owns the name and the company, im SURE still very good stuff. to whoever hasnt heard of shocker.. you havent been around to matter. shocker was breaking world records several years ago, before many of you could even drive. bashing on either company for its products is just goddamn stupid, as (A.) rd stuff is good quality, and (B.) shocker isnt in anyones hands to judge yet...

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9926
^^^ says a noob with 9 posts. lol.

Based on what I have seen RD do I will stand by everything I have said here.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2313
im sure visitor knows a lot more sh*t than you M.S.

Silver Member

Ms Us

Post Number: 435
stfu snow lol

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9930
Haha visitor, another tool. All he does is bash RD. Like anyone cares what his dumb azz thinks.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2317
yup...even though he just stated RD has great products...

Silver Member

Post Number: 574
stfu kyle lol

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9933
um what?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2591

quote:

shocker was breaking world records several years ago, before many of you could even drive.

not I!

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2876
that neo they had back in the day was nothing to shake a stick at lol

i hadnt heard a thing bout them in years ... since i was in high school ... 6 years ago now ..

just alot of people running their used equipment ..

but i will put my .2 in about rd .. ive run an alpha prolly longer then anyone on this forum .. and i will say its never given me a problem .. performs in every type of music i throw at it and it gets fuucking loud daily...

say what you want about steve or rd ... but hes been nothing but professional to me.. top notch products and service going forward is what im sure hes striving for and hes doing a damn good job at it

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4636
I would like to express my uninformed and biased opinion on them as well, As ive heard nither, but the band wagons roll fast.

whats with the
" 2 in the pink, and 1 in the stink logo? "

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 19906
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4969
I havent heard much about shocker in the last 4 yrs or so. LAst time I looked into them it was near impossible to find a motor very nice subs. But they dont produce them so whats the diffrence.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4970
and im talking about the neo sig by the way not there lower models they have had

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
LMAO i just need protect my dignity. snow???? snow?? well snow you can go get SNOWBALLED by a fat chick in a trailer park hit me back up if you need the definition on snowball. the Dual company makes more money in a day then you do in a week! and i said "Dual XDVD8183(great by the way)" it has sweet features. nothing about audio quality hummm try reading next time!

thanks, no hard feelings buddy:-):-)

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9939
As funny as it is, you bashing on snow, he does have a point...... if you had as much expierence as you claim you would know that everything dual makes is crap.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
i dont think you understand. i bought the dual for the main reason of talking on the phone during company trips. NOT for audio purposes, just thought i might throw a few tens in the back for $h1ts and grins. make sense??? but the level of hating on his part was not necessary lol

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2327
lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Chad_wilkins

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.s.a.

Post Number: 13
"Haha visitor, another tool. All he does is bash RD. Like anyone cares what his dumb azz thinks."
You don't read very well, do you? rd has great products. i typed those very words. where in there is a bash? idiot.

"whats with the
" 2 in the pink, and 1 in the stink logo? "
very unprofessional, i agree. would steer me away right there

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1724
I agree with Chad Wilkins. The logo is pretty ridiculous.

MS, you write some of the most ignorant posts I've ever read...to say Chad's opinion holds no merit because he only has a few posts is pretty narrow.

As for the whole Shocker vs RD...if I were comparing the RD's to the Shockers I knew from 4 and 5 years ago that were being used to break multiple records than yeah, I'd have to say the Shockers.
The BL of those drivers was absolutely insane, the suspension was suburb in keeping the moving assembly in the gap...all in all I loved the Shockers, only problem was...you couldn't find any.

Both companies have had their day on the stage, both have built great products, RD still is...I don't know what Shocker is up to these days, but to say they'll stomp the RD's is a pretty ignorant statement if their not even available yet.

Whats funny is half you the guys posting in this thread don't even have a clue of how to even use a sub to anywhere near it's capabilities. In fact, I'd go as far as to say I could build a system using cheap'ol Audiopipe's that'll outperform any shocker or RD system built by the yahoo's in this thread.

What I'm getting at is you can have the best gear but if you're not using it properly whats the point?

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23256
^^^well said.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9244
Not everyone buys a Lamborghini to go 200 MPH in it :-) Some people just like knowing that if they really want to they can. Bragging rights and compensation is what it's about sometimes(most of the time).

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23262
there's a vid of a del sol smoking a lambo at 160+mph on youtube.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9245

quote:

there's a vid of a del sol smoking a lambo at 160+mph on youtube.

That's not a Del Sol, that's a B18/NOS powered and gutted CRX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP-etuL6Y8

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23263
this is the one i was talking about rob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Orje0u-lDc

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23264
and this one is just sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wh-4Ll8Ai4

okay i am done jacking this thread. sorry dustin. won't happen again.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2332
holy sh*t.

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9944
" I'd go as far as to say I could build a system using cheap'ol Audiopipe's that'll outperform any shocker or RD system built by the yahoo's in this thread. "

Build an audiopipe system to go against any of scotts RD systems. Haha this I have to see.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2335
you can't read can you. read what his point is.

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9947
I read it. And to imply everyone here doesn't know anything is also an ignorant statement. If you'd seen some of scotts SPL systems in action you'd know what I mean.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23266
he said half the guys not everyone. also i don't think zac had scott in mind when he said yahoo's in this thread.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9246
Damn Chad, I hadn't seen those videos. By the way Chad, I talked to that guy with the 670 HP Del Sol a long time ago. He parted the entire car out, what a shame. He said he had bigger and better plans haha.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2727

quote:

If you'd seen some of scotts SPL systems in action you'd know what I mean.

Hsve you ever seen any of Zac Davis's SPL systems? He only has held several world records. Nothing against Scott or anything, because he has had his share of victories also.

And that wasn't even the point of his statement. He said MOST of the people posting in this thread. And he wasn't lying either.

Bronze Member

St. paul, Mn Usa

Post Number: 15
I have sent a email to shocker audio because these look identical to my DC sounds subwoofers.

I asked if they are the same with a new cap and i have not got a straight answer back as of yet. Everything is the same i would like to get one and test the t/s side by side.

Gold Member

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2011
i do appreciate the good comments ms. zac is a world class competitor or at least i like to think so but i would like to see him clarify his statement.the world record term get's thrown around to much. yes shocker has "world records" but no other brand mentioned in this thread can claim that.you guys know i give credit where it's due. rd has many north american records and is a great product. until usaic and meca go global niether can claim world record. iasca and dbdrag can.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2595
The Shockers preformance remains to be seen, As for the reason this thread was started.... Well It was Dustin being an arrogant pr!ck!. A lot of things weree said that were directed at Dustin, and Shocker took the verbal hit.. He acomplished what he wanted to.

Gold Member

Team dc audio, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2012
shocker is in extreme class now in dbdrag doing 180 plus.
2 Hal Team Shocker
Cotia Brazil
Extreme 3+ 180.4

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1725
Hi Scott,
Yes, the Shocker woofers have been a force in the past. As for my statements...I'm not quite certain what you'd like for me to clarify but just so we are clear...I indeed feel that RD has proven they can and do produce high caliber drivers capable of outstanding performance, as do Shocker.
I'm not familiar with the newest equipment from Shocker though, so I can't speak on that.

As for the Audiopipe statement, yes, there was an insinuation that most of the members who bash this product and that product arent capable of even using any product to it's potential.
Somebody has replied to that by mentioning, whether a person can use their equipment to it's full potential or not, its still nice to know that it is the best out there....and I think thats a fair thing to say, but at the same time it's pretty hard to swallow when products are bashed by people who don't even understand how to use them properly.

Either way, the guy who started this thread was doing nothing but trying to instigate bs and I think this thread is ignorant and ridiculous, (but entertaining haha) :D

Both Shocker and RD build/built great woofers. As for which is better?, whats the application? Kinda hard to answer that....almost like sayin who's hotter, this chick or that chick when they're both smokin hot....who cares at that point haha....

Aight guys I'm out, nice seeing some familiar names still postin around here...later

Zac

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2460
Well i read the entire thread and all i have to say is "post count +1" lmfao this thread is just pathetic and me too for posting in it jaja

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 785
lol@ dustin

Bronze Member

St. paul, Mn Usa

Post Number: 16
I see why scott s is sticking up for shocker.

Bronze Member

St. paul, Mn Usa

Post Number: 21
I was correct about the shocker subwoofers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us