I think i got it?

Bronze Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 89
ok i was thinking about 2 10" or 2 12" w7's with an aq2200 to push them? what do you guys think?

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 879
You can get better for your money. What are you going for SQ(sound quality) SQL (Sound quality level)?

How much do you want to spend?
What vehicle?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
SQL, 400 a sub or so, its a hatch back car

Silver Member

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 881
You could go with 2 10 or 12 fi Q's
on a aq 2200

or

2 10 0r 12 re audio SX series on a
aq 2200

or

2 12 04/05 xxx (if you can find them)

I have 3 soundsplinter RL-I10's that sound really good if your interested. They would come alive with 2000 watts rms for the three.

They would be cheaper and you would have more money left over to upgrade your electrical system.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
i would love to get 2 XXX but idk where to find them at.... thanks on the Soundsplinter, but im not totally sure yet i'll def keep that in mind

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2367
What car? How much room? Sealed or ported? I'm assuming you don't have the amp yet, what does your electrical/charging system look like?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
3000gt prefer sealed, stock electrical, i don't have amp or subs yet the car is hatch and im going to take up the whole trunk

Silver Member

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 882
You are going to need to upgrade your alternator to run 2000 watts rms.

How much money are you wanting to spend for everthing? amp, subs, box, electrical system...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
sub and amp 1100 ish box im going to make, elec sys not sure how much an HO alt will cost for this car

Silver Member

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 883
getting a high output alternator you are talking about $600+ or more including install. make sure you upgrade the big three if you }upgrade your alt

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
yea i will, should i go with 2 12" FiQ subs and an AQ2200d?

Silver Member

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 884
If you want good sq the good is a great choice. The bl would be a better sql sub in my opinion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
the BL is a better SPL sub? they are the same price to lol so i think im going to go with that. what options on the sub would be good to get?

Silver Member

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 886
better sql (sound quality level).

I would do the p champfer, daily, and universal and whatever color dustcap you want.

The cooling, flatwind, spl, and extreme lead are going to increase your power handling and increase the spl while decreasing the sound quality. as far as i know...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us