Rims (not car audio related)

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 599
What up fellows haven't been up here in a minute some may remember me, but anyways I have a 1995 Saturn SL2 FWD and I had some 18"s on it low profile and they take most of the tire well.I wanted to know how would I go about puttin some 20"s on the car low profile tires what alternations would I have to do to make them fit, I doin't kno much about lifting a car but could someone tell me what I would need to do this? no silly comments please inform me on everything

I plan on getting a set of JLw7's or Soundsplinters subs not sure on amp but box will be sealed

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 426
im gonna have to recommend against that. the biggest wheel i'd put on that car is 17". but if you really have to have 20s, ur gonna have to find ur offset. They're gonna rub too, prolly gonna have to cut ur finders, get a big hammer and smash the inner finder wells in. also you'll need a narrow 20" wheel. ur prolly runnin 215/40R18s right now. see if you can find 205/30R20

Bronze Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 90
why are you going to spend more money on your rims then your car is worth?

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3602
first of all, it's an SL2, why are you putting after market "rims" aka wheels on it?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6267
boxed out imports FTL lmfao!

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1723
^^^ its a saturn

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23242
lets get a pic of the car so we can recomend some nice rims for you.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6274
i'd stick to some 17"s that are somewhat oem looking but have the touch of aftermarket if that makes sense.. ie something that looks like it belongs on the car

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23248
ok i just googled the car and saw what it looks like. i don't think you can fit a 20 on it. if you can it will look funny. go with a 19 if you want a big rim look. get one with big lips and chrome it out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us