Anyone ever go to sandals ???

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4963
im trying to plan my honeymoon. I would like to go to St. Lucia so i am looking at sandals the grande resort Anyone ever been to a sandals resort if so how was it blah blah blah u know what im asking lol

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1420
michael scott has been to sandals jamaica. lol

the office FTW

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4964
lol

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 848
Take her to atlantic city get a couple ho.okers and a few grams of coke and have a foursome. Then go home broke. Youll never forget that 1.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1717
Personally every time we've debated staying somewhere (nassau, etc) we ended up doing a cruise and we were glad we did. Even on our honeymoon we did the cruise and it was great, plus saved us cash.

Last cruise we went on my inlaws visited the resort we almost stayed at- and came back saying they wish they'd stayed on the beach lol.

Wish I could help more.

Congrats on the marriage- got the ol ball and chain now.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4965
lol not quite yet another yr to go. but yeah we went on a cruise last yr to bermuda. I wish we stayed on the island would have been better and more time. Ive been looking at every island in the caribbean working with a budget or id just say fiji or hawaii lol trying to keep it under 10k for 10 days and all inclusive seems like the way to go when working with a budegt since u dont have to worry about drinks and food

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1723
True.

With inclusive food/drink it's the alchohol that gets you. I know on that first cruise on the last night when they slipped the bill under the door I was like WTF?! we spent almost 1k on drinks and I never got drunk!?! lol.

Good luck with it all, do you guys have all the wedding stuff planned? It will sneak up on you bro, trust me next year will be here SOON. It feels like last year we were getting married and enjoying our honeymoon. Now my thin wife is 7 months pregnant lol.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4966
lol ya i know what u mean. weve been engaged for a little over a year. We have the place booked photographer booked and she has her dress all set. oh and we have the church booked. So were slowing getting it done but it will prob all be done by this summer lol. Ya i def know what u mean about the drinks, the place im looking at right now has everything except drinks but it looks really nice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us