I got my alpha now

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 373
just got it in today from Daniel Bonham, packing was great, sub showed up like it was in the pics. i cant wait to install it.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Ms Us

Post Number: 374
oh yeah throw some box ideas at me, it'll be goin in a trunk car, seat fold flat, lots of work done to it. i'll be using a AQ1200 till i get something better

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2449
i suggest a rectangular box with a hole in it so it can be ported. Snow should be here in a lil bit to tell you to STFU or something.

seriously you do know that RD sucks , right? lol anyways. Are you gonna build your own box? If not Quentin had a nice box made form Fisher IIRC. Fishercustoms does good work from the pictures and reviews i've ran across. And he makes A LOT of boxes for Alpha's. Is that a V.2? It can use more power than the AQ1200, but it should do alright for the time being. Is the charging system the problem with going over 1200 wrms? Or just on the prowl for a larger amp? just curious. What are you doing with the other 2 RD subs?

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2352
Nice! What vehicle is it going in and whats your music preference?

What are those other RD subs? Motor looks similar to a TC-7 lol.

Silver Member

Ms Us

Post Number: 375
yeah ive looked at tthe fisher boxes, i cant build it myself cause i cant use my left arm, i found a local shop that builds nothin but custom boxes and their work looks pretty good. Yes its a V2. As far as the charing system goes im waitin on some quotes and if they can even make an alt for my car. until then i've got the big 3, and i'll run a second batt. im waiting till i can afford a 1750amp. the other subs are sonance V1s SPL versions. those are going in the car first. as afar as music goes i like everything, lots metal and rap. for the alpha im going more SQ/SQL, the sonances are gonna be SPL

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3447
Good stuff, Kyle.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3557
Pics of said packaging?

I also plan on doing two 15s this summer, and maybe 3k or 4k. I just don't have the money these days.

Fisher does make a great product, I bought my first box from him a few months ago for my pair of rl-i 10s. Completely custom, 1.75cuft at 33hz, wrapped in black. The subs are recessed into something like panels, where there is a lip that sticks out past the sub baffles. baffles painted white. the port is also part of said lip that recesses the sub baffles, that was painted black. all that and slightly short wiring for $200 shipped.

I would invest in Fisher if I were you

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2458
Nice Thieves

Silver Member

Ms Us

Post Number: 378
yeah i didnt take anyother pics of the packaging but the did a good job, yeah the fisher boxes seem to be the way to go, i might move up to 2 15s and 4 12s, depending on money prolly do 3.5k
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us