Dust Cap

Username: Jmmagill

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know where I can buy a concave dust cap for a pioneer TS-W306? I have looked everywhere and I can't come up with one. also if I bought an AC to DC adapter do i have to worry about it not producing enough power for a 2000W max amp?

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3497
what are you using the adapter for?

Silver Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 911
epic fail

Username: Jmmagill

Post Number: 2
what do you mean by epic fail? and i need the adapter to run the car amp off a 110 outlet. but that was just kind of an after thought I'm really just interested in finding a new dust cap if anyone knows of a website or anything that might sell them

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14674
since its a $50 sub i doubt u gonna find parts since most ppl would quicker replace for a new sub than repair it ...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7226
Look into a Cascade Power supply.
They are ~$300 for a 90a.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9575
If that power supply didnt cost hundreds or more likely thousands i garentee it ain't big enough.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2321
what amp?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4587
Maybe look in your mommys cabinet for a tupper ware something that may fit and spray paint it black.

"also if I bought an AC to DC adapter do i have to worry about it not producing enough power for a 2000W max amp?"

Yes you do have to worry.
For a power supply that size, it would be the size of a refrigerator.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7227

quote:

If that power supply didnt cost hundreds or more likely thousands i garentee it ain't big enough.

I have the Cascade APS100 and a Kinetik Hc2000 in the shops demo room. I run the MTI Intuition switching system w/ 15" touch-screen, 12 Hu's, DDM1a, and DDc1a all at the same time to demo subs/hu/high/mid. Voltage at the amps never drops below 12.5v. And that is w/ all 12 Hu's powered. (only using 1 for a source at a time though)

Cascade is good stuff.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us