Code for 1997 audi A4

Username: Hcanes13

Post Number: 2
How do I get the code?

Silver Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 414
Please read this IMPORTANT NOTICE before posting any code requests

..................................IMPORTANT NOTICE .................................

....................PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST FOR A CODE ................

TO MAKE ANY ATTEMPT AT PROVIDING A FREE CODE FOR YOUR RADIO I REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

1...MAKE and MODEL of the RADIO

2...ALL the NUMBERS and LETTERS on ANY LABELS , BARCODES or STAMPED IN THE METAL CASING OF THE RADIO

3...MAKE of CAR

I`m afraid supplying just the VIN number or MAKE of car or single Serial Number is sometimes not enough ..

I require ALL the above information .

If any of this information is missing then there is a good chance that your question will be ignored.

Sorry about this but it is time consuming to keep asking for this information in reply to any incomplete code requests

I can provide a free code for many of the following :

FORD , BLAUPUNKT , most PHILIPS , most GRUNDIG , many BECKER , some PIONEER some ALPINE..and the CLARION with Serial Number beginning with C7000000-----

I can NOT provide codes for...most radios fitted in most VOLVO or AUDI/VW...or
most CLARION , DELCO , most MATSUSHITA ,most PIONEER , VDO/SIEMENS , MITSUBISHI ,FUJITSU , VISTEON , JVC , KENWOOD ,SONY

Also please note that many of the car manufacturers AUDI ,HONDA , BMW , VW , VOLVO ,ACURA ,FIAT , MG/ROVER , VAUXHALL , CITROEN , RENAULT , SKODA and lots more only stick their badge on another manufacturer`s radio so make sure you quote ALL the details found on your radio so that it can be identified........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us