Dear Secret Santa

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4568
I have greatly enjoyed the past month. I believe the greatest gift is truly giving. I have given my family many things and I enjoy the happiness they receive from it. Obviously that is not the case with you. I believe you enjoy receiving more than giving. I'm sure you enjoyed your gift from our yearly SS. That joy you felt must of been great, wasn't it? I'm sure it was. You see, I'm not really mad about the gift it self anymore. At this point, I could really care less. The joy of receiving the gift was to receive it during the xmas season. So fuck the gift. I'm pissed about this thing we like to call waiting.....and waiting.....and waiting. Obviously you don't realize how excited I was every time ups, usps, or fedex came by. Yet all they did was just drive by. Hmmm, maybe tomorrow. And the process repeats itself. I stopped caring after yesterday. If by anychance your gift comes in, let it be known, I will somehow destroy it. Maybe burn it? Throw it in the air and wish it the best of luck? I'm tired of waiting. Stop lying. From what I heard, it was suppose to come in sometime by the mid of the week. Obviously it hasn't since I'm writing this. So finally I leave you with this. Don't join SS if you can't deliver. Don't join SS this year either and any other future events we hold. Why? Because it'll just be another huge disappointment. Call UPS, USPS, or fedex. Tell them to stop the shipment. Because I'll destroy it. Keep it, so that when you have it back in your hands, you can see how much of a disappointment you are. The type of person you are. A person that can't deliver. That hides behind lies. I hope you don't disappoint your children in the future if you'll have any at all, like the way you have disappointed me. So cancel your shipment. Keep it. And put it on the wall or w/e to remind you that you fail to deliver. And maybe it'll keep you from failing in the future.

If Yanks wishes to release your name. I will let him decide on that. Don't feel bad Yanks. You did a great job for SS. I'm happy that everyone had a great SS. And I'm happy that Nick enjoys my gift. That really makes me happy the most. And if it happens to me this year again so be it. I'll take another hit so everyone can enjoy their SS.

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1752
thats fu^k up berny's SS never came through....they should be called out. i was talking to berny on aim around xmas time and he put alot of thought into what he should get his SS. he deserves better. sorry bro.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14668
oh fack ! - whoever it is he is a POS for doing that ...

i say to expose that mofo ! ...

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4581
Thats not cool. Maybe the Easter bunny will bring you something nice.

And X2 on the outing. It will influence anyone doing deals with then again.

Was it Wolfman?

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM REVOLUTION Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 457
wow still nothing sorry man

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11011
I was truly hoping it wouldn't come to this but honestly Berny has been beyond patient and he is more deserving of a gift than anyone else at this point and the sad thing is the SS is a buddy of mine on here. I have emailed the SS numerous times and each time he has told me whats up promptly. I'll go ahead and spill the whole story I suppose. Kevin Holden was Berny's SS. Kevin had a friend on here (who should remain nameless I think) ship out the gift back about a week and half before Christmas. According to Kevin, he had many subs/amps stolen/lost during the crazy holiday shipping time. He told me that he had to take a hit and announce the package as lost/stolen and he was supposed to have his friend send out the same gift once again. I was told that the item would be shipped on January 15th. Why so late? Because he wanted to make everything straight with the shipping company before shipping anything else out. He told me the gift should be here the middle of this week (a few days ago) and still no gift. I emailed him last night and he said he is going to talk to his friend and see where the gift stands right now. So that is where we are right now in this situation. I personally feel terrible about it and am stuck in a sticky situation but you know whats fair is fair I guess. I personally do not believe Kevin and his friend scammed Berny and I don't think this was on purpose. I think part of it was bad luck. Please if you have any opinions on this matter, please keep it to yourself and let this be handled by me, Berny, Kevin, and his friend. No one else has the right to get involved in this imo.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23199
it appears their shipping company messes up alot. why they keep using them is beyond me. i think i would of stop using fedex after a couple of losses last year.

kevin i am disppointed. at the same time seeing as your friend is the one sending the gift, not surprised at all.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 477
Meh.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19697
I'm at a loss for words. Happened to JK last year.

PM me your addy Bern.

Seriously.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4569
Seems like usp or fedex delivers on weekends. But by looking at the item, I think I'll have more fun destroying it rather than using it.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4570
Oh yah, videos ftmfw

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 2220
Berny FTMFW!

VIDEOS OF DESTRUCTION ASAP!

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4571
I'm either thinking of destroying it or hold a raffle (free). Whoever wins gets it but has to pay shipping. If your wondering the item is. Its RD's 10" newests sub. SQ series or w/e. Give me ideas. I will do it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2222
fire + wallsocket plus tossing it around the yard on a huge extension cord @ the same time. While keeping a garden hose nearby in case of fire?

FTW

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9541
If you destory that you are the worst of all..... i'll bet theres lots of people who would really like to have that and put it to use.... umm me included

You could sell it and make some money thats what I'd do

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 611
I'm in the market for a 10"-12" sq sub, right around that RMS, so of course wouldn't mind a raffle. Is it the Sonance Series V.2?

But I understand where your coming from though man. If destroying it gives you some closure just do your thing!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2223
He basically bought it for $50. (his gift to Nick)

Let the man destroy it. It had only put another scar on E-SS and berny has been pulled up and down through emotions everytime that truck drives by, lol.

I say destruction in the only option here.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4572

quote:

I'm either thinking of destroying it or hold a raffle (free). Whoever wins gets it but has to pay shipping. If your wondering the item is. Its RD's 10" newests sub. SQ series or w/e. Give me ideas. I will do it.

quote:

If you destory that you are the worst of all..... i'll bet theres lots of people who would really like to have that and put it to use.... umm me included

STFU

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2490
Sorry it was such a fck up. I lost ALOT of money this year due to the stolen packages. Since they didn't make it to the terminal and driver stole them, FedEx is not wanting to cover them on insurance. I am VERY sorry it took so long and I do understand your point. EVERYONE knows I am not going to shaft anyone or make anyone feel bad or left out on purpose.

I'm glad it got to you bud and I am VERY sorry it took so long, I know we stopped shipping for a little while due to the lost packages until we found out the issue. All is well now and we havn't had anymore issues.

Berny, if you ever need anything man, just let me know and I will make sure you get it at build cost.

Kevin :-(

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6188
I'd just give it to someone who could use a single sub and put it to good use..

like so many who have crappy h/u that get thrown around or in a closet.. theres a lot of people who would like to have your old equipment.. it might be worthless to you but one mans trash is another mans treasure

there should be some audio recycling for those who just can't afford something better than they have but it may be something we consider not working having

maybe there would be less theft lol .. well not really but i think local shops should take in that equipment instead of toss it.. some peeps are just broke and could resort to that rather than theft or buying stolen gear

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19698
Do what you gotta do man.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 1985
I've had a few items myself from both Steve and Kevin go missing/gte lost (3 really) but what it is, is that the shipping companies do NOT call or leave me a notice that I have a parcel to pick up so they send it back.

This has happened to me THREE times! One time my subs actually got lost and Steve had to phone in and file out a claim.

Right now I am waiting for 2x15" Sonances and I called DHL and my parcel is on it's way to Nanaimo...WTF? They had to put a trace on it to send it back to the Okanagan, yay crappy delivery services.

I've had problems with Fedex, DHL, UPS and USPS.

Seems to me the best is Purolator is the best and up second is UPS, even though UPS has messed up a couple of times.

Sorry to hear you are having issues as well Berny, good luck. I'm sure Kevin will deliver.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4575
Imma end up holding a free raffle for it, buy pays shipping. Or hold a raffle for 20 entries with tickets @ $1 each. I don't need anymore subwoofers. I have to many laying around. Plus, I like 15's only.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6191
only 20 entries? I'll buy 20 tickets :P haha.. it could go in the wangingwagon buddy :P

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9542
exactly kevin... (DLS kevin)

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4577
Won't cost more than $20 to ship it out. Plus, YOU JUST SAID to give it to someone needy -_-. IDK. You don't need this Kevin. You can get w/e you want. Let someone else get it. Maybe I should put a limit of 2 tickets per person. Yeah, thats better. 2 tickets per person max.

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 508
What was the amount we were supposed to spend on secret santa?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2227
Ticket limit is a great idea. Make everyone go in for 1 or 2 tickets max.

Bern FTMFW

And to Steve:

$50 I believe

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6193
I was just kidding :P .. ive got 5 subs in closets lol

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 614
put me down for 2 tickets.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1563
i'll be real honest, i don't know how this sub matches up to a 12 inch type - r but if it be better then that , i'm down , send me a pay pal or whatever to kpa62 at aol. i'll take 2 ticks but if it's not going to be any better then forget it i'll just end up having it sit around. btw i have the 1606 d hifonics brutus to power it.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2293
i'll take 2 B...

This could not of happened to a cooler guy. FTL!

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4578
Before anyone says they'll want any tickets. Imma think about it for awhile. I might keep it. Its a pretty nice 10". Pretty heavy and looks nicely built. If I do ever decide to raffle it off, it'll be in a different thread. So hold your horses. Don't worry about it Kevin H.. It was a good gift. But when I was told it would be mid week, I kept waiting, and waiting. With each day passing you just lose it. So next time, tracking number. And sorry about the things I said in the first post. Your a cool guy.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4579
And what the hell is it. RD Q? Specs? Dual 4? Dual 2?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9206
Berny, make a vid destroying it haha. It came a month after Christmas FTL.

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9545
Group hug :-)

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9207
We would never include you in one of our group hugs.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14670
damn i honestly thought some1 had shaft berney

after seeing the explanation : I AM SORRY for unjustly calling any1 a POS ...

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 303
They are still pos imo^^^^ that seems to be their excuse for whenever they forget to ship something out.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 1970
once again RD ftl.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 742
i gotta agree with andrews idea lol

Gold Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 1020
Did you ever wake up one day and decide to fly off the handle and make a complete a55 out of yourself about a situation that was beyond another persons control....and it all revolves around a patently bad idea in the first place?

Me either.

Ask Berny tho, he knows all about this!

Stay out of it? Nah, that right was denied as of clicking "preview/post message".

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4582

Gold Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 1025
I lied.

Ive done it too!!

:-)

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4583
Want to join my club? Its called "I woke up this morning and felt like being an as shole club"

Gold Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 1026
LOL

You just described my last 300 posts here!

Everyones fine with it,... cept snow.

He's swingin on my nutz, trying to reach my a55, as usual.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9208

quote:

LOL

You just described my last 300 posts here

Everyones fine with it,... cept snow.

He's swingin on my nutz, trying to reach my a55, as usual.

Actually I don't think too many people are "fine" with it. They're just forced to tolerate your presence. Berny is actually liked here and that's the obvious difference.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 1982
yeah berny's a cool dude, as for renagade, eh.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us